cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello,   We have 3650 switch acting as a wireless controller. We want to deploy VoIP Wireless solution with Cisco IP Phone 8821. But after configuring WLAN and other settings like DHCP, 8821 doesn't get an IP address. show wireless client summary com...

Hello Guys, I'm wondering if you guys could help me with this issue I have in our network. I present the topology attached. We are trying to deploy a Cisco Unified Wireless Architecture, but in our architecture: 1.- User VLANs use the following pah: ...

As per this document, https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/how-to-universal-wireless-controller-wlc-configuration-for-ise/ta-p/3631013    wlan aaa-override enable is mentioned as mandatory.   Can anyone mention the use of it & help with ...

Hello!I want use two channel 5 GGz with AP3802.I have to connect two AIR-CAB002-DART-R or one AIR-CAB002-DART-R and 8 AIR-CAB005LL-R-N on integrated RTNC?

mike76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Cisco Controller) >*TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: Memory overcommit policy changed from 0 to 1 *TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: RESULT_STRING: TFTP Webauth cert transfer starting. *TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: RESULT_CODE:1 *TransferTa...

I am trying to select WPA/WPA2 as the security mode for the 8821 WLan settings. However, when I go to the phone the choices I get are only WEP, PSK, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, PEAP-GTC, and PEAP-MSCHAPv2. I updated to the latest firmware and I also looked th...

bryant036 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,   I have a problem with an AP that is not joining to the WLC. It said problems with the country code but the ap is UX mode.   AP Model: AIR-AP3702I-UXK9   WLC Configured country Codes: VE (Where i am now)   Attached: AP: Boot ap process. Sh...

rponte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After 2 days straight of research and troubleshooting I have reached a point where I am completely stumped and need assistance.   I have a Catalyst 3850 switch running Denali 16.3.6. It is running as the MC and has 2 Aironet 2802E APs connected to ac...

cfc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In PI 2.2, I would go to Network devices -> Wireless Controllers -> Check the box next to a particular controller -> Click 'Configure' drop down box -> select 'Refresh Config from Controller'.   I have not found the same thing in PI 3.1.  Does it exi...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card