cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CAPWAP-access-point configuration mode

Hi, I have a capwap 1702i access point. I have to convert it in automatons mode.  I know the steps but issue is that how i can get the configuration mode of access point. I have connected the console cable to access point after booting  and i am rec...

Resolved! 802.11n and 802.11ac Mixing

Hello, In the WIDEPLOY training they state "you should never mix 802.11ac APs with 802.11n APs.  The training materials did not elaborate on this and I now have a customer that is asking why they should not mix them.  Does anyone have the exact reaso...

MRCobb by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 8821 phone not showing on CUCM 10.5.2

Hi guys, We bought few Cisco 8821 wireless phones and trying to add these phones on CUCM. But the phones are not showing in the Phone Type. The compatibility matrix shows CUCM 10.5.2 but the phone type does not appear. Do I need to download the lates...

Resolved! Moving APs from Catalyst 3850 WLC to 5520 WLC

I currently have my APs terminated into 3850 Catalyst switches which run as Mobility Controllers. We purchased a 5520 WLC and I wanted to know if there is a way to move the APs over one by one to point to the new 5520 WLC. I ssh'd into the APs and se...

WiSM2 Upgrade

Hi I have 2 x WisM 2 in SSO HA pairing.  I am looking to upgrade to version 8.3.102.0 to support the latest APs we're rolling out, and am happy with upgrading HA pairs.  However is there an implication on the version of software running on the host ...

WLC 8540 Visio Stencil?

Hello! We are going to deploy a couple of Cisco WLC 8540 in the near future and are looking for Visio stencils of the front and the back of the WLC. They are not included in the Wireless bundle at the usual Visio documentation on Cisco.com. The clos...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: