Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I have a regional controller serving multiple sites where access points are in local switching mode,  what happens if the client roams from AP1 to AP2 with no flex-connect groups are configured, is it a seamless roaming? noting that AP1 and...

Resolved! 2504 or 3504

Hello Experts, I want to buy two WLC for HA... 1. is 2504 wlc is EoS 2. 2504 supports HA AP SSO & Client SSO 3. 3504 supports HA AP SSO & Client SSO 4. what is your recommendation 2504 or 3504 ?   Thanks in advance.

Hello Experts,I have few 2504 WLCs and want to buy few more but I am not sure if 2504 is going EoS this year or in coming months!!I have seen a new 3504 WLC datasheet!!!! is it the replacment product ? Thanks in advance

Hi, I am facing issue with some WLAN clients roaming. In case they want to reassociate to different AP, client is dropping. I started debug at WLC, but there is nothing in WLC debug logs during roaming period. I have pcap logs and I found that client...

pete.pmp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Please help me with the problem like : https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/aironet-3800-as-standalone-ap-for-site-surveys/td-p/3012689    My configuration is: Cisco flex 7510 controller in HQ.Hundreds of 1602 an...

Is there a way to copy WLAN's from an 8510 to a 5508?  I have prime and I discovered templates from the 8510 but can't seem to choose the 5508 under the deploy option.  Also, is there a way to do a bulk deployment of all of the WLAN's as I have almos...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card