cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Zap performance testing tool

Hi all, I wanted to ask if someone here might have a newer version of the Zap performance tool, which includes support for TCP connections?The version available on the net (1.83) is a bit dated and does not have it. RegardsPatrick

Konfiguration von AIR-AP1242

Guten Tag, mit Microsoft IE11 kann man ja die Cisco AIR-AP1242 nicht mehr über die Web Schnittstelle Konfigurieren. Leider ist es in unserem Netzwerk aber nicht möglich, sich bei jedem AP via Consolenkabel anzuschließen. Was bietet Cisco hier als Er...

mh by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 8.3.102.0 Code

Is anyone running this code version on their controller to support the flexconnect on 1830 APs? I guess there is an SNMP issue with this version and basically its broke and I cannot get it to report to PRIME. Anyone know if this issue is fixed in 8.3...

debug DHCP looping vWLC v8.3.110.0

Client authenticates, obtains IP address. But from the vWLC CLI doing debug client I get a never ending stream of DHCP messages. Is this a bug or config issue? From the Windows client it gets an address straight away and stays connected. Client ge...

5508 LSC/CA Server/CA server URL

I'm trying to implement certificate authentication between my access points and my 5508.In one document I read that a Cisco router equipped with the Security release software could act as a CA.  I had such a router and followed the instructions to se...

Resolved! 3802e with AIR-ANT2566P4W-R

I am needing to mount some 3802e's on the wall and would like to use the AIR-ANT2566P4W-R.  I want to use the AP in a dual 5GHz mode.  With this antenna connected, does it serve both 5GHz radios or do I need to connect another antenna to the primary ...

srosenthal by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access Point not showing down

We have 4 cisco controllers & each controller as certain number of AP’s. For Example, as per the below screenshot if you can see 131 AP’s are in UP state, Incase 10 AP’s are down its not showing in the “Down Status”. The access point which are do...

Resolved! Wireless Controller redundancy in Unknown due to incompatible software version - Bulk Sync Status Pending

Hi , While doing a usual reload on standby , we missed to check the primary , backup boot image that was set to 8.2.140/8.0 which triggered the below. Our goal was to reload standby first then active with the goal of max. up-time. In a scenario wher...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers