cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any documentation or experience for scalability of Web Auth pass-through scalability?    I am looking for any real world type information as to the upper limits of users, APs or auth-transactions that may degrade the web-auth process in the ...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A wlc 5508 after a power failure due to enviroment reasons and a faulty ups is now starting always on the auto install mode. After doing the autoinstall procedure says that the config is saved, reloads but when is back it is says the config is...

smartns04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello fellow forum users! I hope everyone is doing well. I have been cleaning my house and I have come across a Cisco Aironet Air-AP 1232. I was wondering if this AP would be worth keeping to learn how to configure more modern Cisco access points? Or...

sweller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have few APs which about one year before I was able to manage from the web interface. Now I couldn't authenticate in GUI using (401 Authentication error). My first thought was if I have forgotten the password, then I reset the IOS to defaults a...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running a Dual WAN VPN BLDG 1 has cable modem and Verizon FIOS service BLDG 2 same configuration. I setup my Cisco RV320 with a tunnel and a backup tunnel. When I disconnect from WAN1 (or WAN2) it takes about 30 seconds to reacquire th...

Peterg95 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends I have a mesh network with approximately 50 APs, but when an AP becomes unavailable due to the link, for some reason it is joining another controller, even without the "High Availability" option being enabled.The only common point is the Loca...

Join2.png Join.png Join1.png

Hi All,   Good day!   I would like to ask for your expertise regarding peer2peer blocking. We are currently running version 8.0.140.0 on 5508 WLC. peer2peer blocking is enabled on WLAN but wireless client on the same WLAN can still ping each other. W...

rgmamaril by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,     I have a problem integration with Palo Alto, Kindly check the case if you can help me. https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/getting-started-with-wireless/cisco-wlc-3504-integrate-with-palo-alto-firewall/m-p/3408103#M100539   I have op...

MOsama by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I'd like to use two Aironet 1562D APs to form a wireless bridge between two locations that are around 1000ft apart. They're divided by a river and some trees but at certain heights I can see my ideal mounting points, and those are too low, ...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 5520 N+1 licensing

Hi, I have query on licensing 5520 WLC in N+1. Both WLC would be in different location and with 200 AP licenses.  1 ). If we are configuring  WLC in fail-over each other, do we need 400 Ap license in each WLC so that all AP's of  one WLC get registe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card