Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have the main WLC with no DTLS but HA WLC is with DTLS! will effect on redundancy process. and I tried to upgrade the software of HA WLC to be the same of main to start make redundancy configuration but HA WLC gave me DTLS error and need D...

Hi  I have a VLC 2504 with 24 x CAP2702I-E-K9 AP's all connected and working. I am attempingt to add 5 x new AP1852I-B-K9 AP's without any success.  WLC ws ver - 8.2.121.0 I have this message on the new AP that keeps repeating , help !  [*09/28/2017 ...

Jason_jjc by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which USB-Sticks for 3G and 4G (LTE) Mobil Data are compatible and working together with the WRP500 ?I just found some links at the cisco web content but unfortunally no results, or is it equal for WRP400 and WRP500 ?http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/...

ilaible01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a DHCP reservation in a Cisco WLC's internal DHCP server? We are using the WISM, running version 4.2.207.I know this can be done by using a Windows or Linux DHCP server instead, but would prefer to stick with the internal DHC...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have a WLC 2504 version 8.1 with 2702 access points and have a few mac and ipad users. We have enabled mdns snooping and practically followed bonjour config guide step by step. Mac users on wired network are able to discover printer and pri...

Hi,  We have a WLC2054 controllor that I'm trying to connect some new 1832 AP's to. I keep getting the amber green red sequence of lights which I believe means its try to find the controller.  We are running software version 7.4.100.0. I'm assuming t...

WLCCA version 4.4(3). The Report Center export of the AP See-me fails with an error, and creates a zero-lenght file. The Rx neighbor list exports without error.  Anyone else seeing this? I am looking at a run-config file that is 28 MB, so it might ju...

Hello Team, i'm trying to genrate a CSR for an external CA and install on my WLC, but the comands that i tryed was not successfully completed. anyone has any how to for it? I tryed this to but not sucessfull. MY WLC is model 2504 and i want to get an...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: