XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI All We have recently deployed a BNG on a Cisco ASR 9904 using ACS as the AAA server. Our subscribers will authenticate via the ACS using their mac address and they will be assigned to a group based on their bandwidth requirents/profile. The chall...

Hi All,  Our NOC have two kinds of monitoring tool, one is Cacti -SNMP-based, other ones are netflow tools for neflow V9.  We compared the data statistic status and showing up time in  both kinds of tools,  and we observed  the netflow ( more than o...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , (Hope i'm in the right forum, and if not, please move it to the right one) We are now trying to install cisco StarOS on a VM [which i think called "dvpc-di"]  We read the administration guide , and we didn't understand anything . How do I c...

Ron Baduach by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts, is it possible to connect a ring of ASR903 using the RSPs over the same subnet as in the attached image. each management port on each RSP will have its own IP address. is it possible to switch traffic between RSPs??? appreciate you supp...