XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Dear all, Can anyone Help me.I am trying to configure ASR9K with  XR to periodically archive the configuration in folder by an ftp server. The objetive is to periodically archive the running configuration to a folder by an tftp server. The period to ...

Hi, In order to experiment with the NETCONF and OpenConfig capabilities of the OS I wanted to download the virtual image from here https://developer.cisco.com/site/ios-xr/. However when I click on the Download button I get redirected to this page: ...

mg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following log: OS-SHMWIN-3-ALLOC_ARENA_FAILEDSHMWIN: Failed to allocate new arena from the server : 'SHMWIN_SVR' detected the 'fatal' condition 'VM is exhausted or totally fragmented' Is it memory leak bug or something else?

HI All We have recently deployed a BNG on a Cisco ASR 9904 using ACS as the AAA server. Our subscribers will authenticate via the ACS using their mac address and they will be assigned to a group based on their bandwidth requirents/profile. The chall...

Hi All,  Our NOC have two kinds of monitoring tool, one is Cacti -SNMP-based, other ones are netflow tools for neflow V9.  We compared the data statistic status and showing up time in  both kinds of tools,  and we observed  the netflow ( more than o...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes