XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,    I know that mixing -SE and -TR line cards is supported in ASR 9000 chassis.Question is what is happening with operational mode of whole system when RSP880-SE is combined with mixture of -TR l -SE line cards, and in case of RSP880-TR a...

IK4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen some useful posts about NetFlow support on ASR9k line cards of Trident and Typhoon families. Like this:   https://community.cisco.com/t5/service-providers-documents/asr9000-xr-netflow-architecture-and-overview/ta-p/3137096 (from ‎09-26-2012...

DanilZhig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For NAT process, i've forwarded NAT required traffic from access interface to VSM with help of ABF. Packets generated by subscriber can reach to destination after NAT process but return traffic doesn't get routed to subscriber interface from vrf.   S...

Hi!   We have four ASR9006 (A9K-RSP440-TR) boxes. All of them have 4.3.4 version of XR. We want to upgrade them. 1. What new version of XR you recomended for out RSP?  2. As i know, version 4.3.4 has porblem with old css certificate (CSCut52232). So,...

pshadrin1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes