XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All: I would appreciate if someone can share their lifetime experience and suggest me to finalize the right product between ASR 1006 or ASR 9001.Requirements:- We need full internet feed with IPv4 and IPv6.-10 G & STM-16 interfaces for connectivit...

S. Hasan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm sort of stumped with our PTP configuration and looking for some advice.   We're using a Microsemi TP5000 Time Server as our dedicated GM, which references GNSS for its time. It's configured to use the g8265.1 unicast profile on domain 10,...

Good Day!   We terminate PPPoE sessions on A9K-4T16GE-SE line card. We apply pQoS service for each PPPoE session.   RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:mskl05#show policy-map applied interface TenGigE0/2/0/16.4001.pppoe4228 Wed Jul 25 08:57:13.220 UTC   Input policy-map ...

Hello,I would appreciate if you could help me with IOS XR snmp.I have a problem with BGP4-MIB, for example i need to know BGP peers addreses - bgpPeerRemoteAddr .1.3.6.1.2.1.15.3.1.7. But i see only neighbors wich are in global routing table. If BGP ...

Hi All,   I am trying to find out the mac address which are getting learned through l2vpn configured. Its a point to multipoint configuration. When I try to ran the below command, it asked for location but I am not sure in which location BVI's are de...

Hi member,    I'm working with an ASR9006 router iosxr 4.3.4 and I get the bgp routes below and I see it preferring path 3 instead of path 1, by default route selection criteria bgp path 1 should be the best, correct? , I do not know if I need to cha...