Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My department is rolling out VMWare Horizon Clients to business employee's laptops for performing their jobs. Currently we are unable to use Cisco Proximity (WebEx Desktop App)  from the VMWare Horizon clients on these laptops to share content our of...

dbrinker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed a number of Webex Room Kits, and Room Kit Plus for a customer - these are registered to Pexip Cloud. They are using Cisco Proximity Application to share wirelessly from their windows laptops, but are experiencing an 6-8 second lag b...

ISDM_BK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Meeting approval by CMS proximity3.0.8 When the resolution is not 16:9 or 4:3, our display cannot be full screen. The remote end will frequently flash between the full screen and the incomplete screen, while the projection using jabber will be full s...

zmeng666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Has anyone heard if there is a new version of Cisco proximity being released soon. We are currently testing it, but find it incredibly laggy. I don't want to start testing it with the wider office if I can wait for a better version that has ...