Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

FAILED: install_add_activate_commit : Super package already added. Add operation not allowed. 'install remove inactive' can be used to discard added packages  So, I was upgrading a switch last evening to 16.12.05b using the following command: install...

I am wondering anyone else has experienced a similar issueI've uploaded our SSL certificate to our FTD via FMC by uploading a PKCS12 file, however it's been stuck on in progress for nearly a day. I did install a certificate a little while back but it...

lucike8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every one. I have started the Networking Essentials module and studied half of it but since two days whenever i try to resume my studies i get an error message of which i will submit a screenshot . The resource does not load up and i can not conti...

Screenshot (204).png
Shabaka1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been using the DCNM SAN Client for many years to manage our old MDS9000 equipment. We now have MDS9148S switches which have replaced them. I can manage the old and new switches via the old DCNM SAN Client.All I use it for is to modify zon...