Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Support Team,i want to know about something related cisco switch. suppose that if i have 50 cisco switch include L3-L2 and i want to change password cisco switch password but its very difficulty to login all switch and change password. is there ...

rk6171485 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

currently our sponsor portal is broke. I cannot generate a new test URL or reach sponsor portal via URL search. However an old bookmark with a full path to our sponsor portal works. I have been troubleshooting this for a few days and cannot come up w...

emolstad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have observed that the bandwidth while transferring a file via the cisco 9000v switch is somewhere around 40 Kbps.We went through some cisco 9000v articles and data seems to be not inline.Please find the attached screenshots from the articles.al...

nsom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS SOFTWARE

May you please assist with a solution/suggestion. I have a ISR4331 router which I want to upgrade IOS to the latest. currently its on isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin. I  have upgrade to isr4300-universalk9.16.09.08.SPA.bin first...

sithellp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 2 switch SC350XG 10G in stack  that bring the iSCSI storage connection.I have the 100% CPU and I don't understand why. If I update the firmware, the connections to the storage will go down?ThanksCisco,update,software

Hello community,I have small problem with downloading IOS file from support website an hoping someone can help me to sort this out.We have some issues using our company CCO ID and same is for partner account.File I am looking to download is "vg3x0-un...

Unanswered Topics