Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, is there a way so J4W is able to search for contacts in AD that are defined as "contact"-type ojects (not user objects). I tried with a custom jabber-config.xml, with the following: <Directory><BaseFilter>(&amp;(objectCategory=person)(|(obje...

Dear, I have cucm 8.6 and cups 8.6. I write xml that needed for jabber client and upload it on cucm tftp. any client that can use jabber, can get(see) the jabber-config.xml file on cucm. i use an access-list to deny access to 6970 port on cucm but wh...

Dear, I have cucm8.6 and cups8.6 and jabber for windows as client. the problem is that i create correct device for Jabber for Windows Client and i can use it in softphone mode but when i choose use my phone for calling the jabber can't connect to des...

Afternoon! We are looking to mass deploy Jabber client for Windows ver. 11.8. On some of the user endpoints we already have client version 10.6.x but those were all installed manually. With the 1,000+ users we have in our environment, this has proven...

Is there a way to setup Jabber to automatically log in using Windows Credential. We are using Jabber 11.6 and LDAP sync works on our CISCO system. Users are able to log in with windows credentials but I need to setup Jabber to start and log in automa...