Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Any help please,          After configuring Jabber v 9.1.1 for windows on cucm v9.0.1 and cups v9.0.1---------> it give me the option to make a chat session only, no calls, video, share your desktop.what i have to do to make jabber has the ability to...

HiI have this problem just from long time, suddenly, after the first update, from the one Tandberg signed client to the one released by Cisco.All the iMac in my company are Windows 7 machines, setup using the proper and updated Apple Boot Camp partit...

hello everyonei ipad install the jabber for ipad client,everything is OK,i can regist to CUCM and i can call the phone ,can hear my voice mail,but i can't video call.i call the jabber for windows,the windows no video and i also can't see the windows ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 8.5 voice environment. We have Jabber deployed. Jabber on iPhone works fine as we get inbound calls and can make outbound calls. Jabber on Windows, we can make internal 4 digit calls, but we can not make outbound calls. If we get outsid...

Dear allI have a strange problem with a single PC (win7 64-Bit): As soon as I start the jabber for windows client, I get a blank white window poping up - it's "always on top" an can't be closed...It's only on that single PC, and with all windows user...

peterputt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes