Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Jabber stores call history somewhere into the user local cache (C:\Users\Majchrzak\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber). If you delete it, no more call in history tab.Drawback :- In virtual environment, you change of PC every x da...

Hi there,I have started reading about Cisco jabber since last couple of days. I couldn't make out the clear disctiction between the Cisco Jabber, WebEx and Cisco Jabber video. What is the difference? Also which one uses other's APIs? is it that WebEx...

Resolved! Jabber 9.0.4 DLL

Trying to install 9.0.4.  I currently have the Beta, 9.0.0  I get the following popup when trying to installDLL being called encountered a problem.     Heres a piece from the install log=== Logging stopped: 8/22/2012  14:09:45 ===MSI (c) (28:EC) [14:...

I've followed all the documentation in the Cisco Jabber for Mac guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/mac/8.6/b_jabber_mac_admin_guide_chapter_010.html#task_17316C7E28ED4667A6945EA4750FAB82) and everything is working great excep...

HI,Have recently installed Jabber 9.0.4 and am getting the following error when trying to start an Instant WebEx Meeting:When putting in all the account details (xyc.webex.com, username, password) as required in the options, I am authenticated with n...