Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I configured a browser plugin on Jabber client, it's working fine, but the icon on tap it's not displayed well, I have tried changing dimensions on file, but it's not working, does anyone knows the requirement properties for this icon file??This is h...

I would like to clarify that when configuring UDS as the directory in jabber-config.xml it is NOT possible to use the ldap attribute jpegPhoto?  I don't store our user photos in active directory, only ldap and they aren't served via html  so before m...

oneman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I has tried three Android 4.0 phone HTC One S , One V and Samsung Galaxy Note. These phones cannot register to CUCM with errors after enter the device name and CUCM IP address. But, The Moto phone with android 2.3 is work. Is it the limitation...

shshao by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how the Jabber windows client works with the contact photos ?  I have a deployment where we are using HTTP for contact photo retrieval.    All of the photos have recently been updated, in fact, we updated the contact retrievel URL in...