IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Buenas tardesTengo un problema, tengo implementado una central IP con 4 IVR, y necestio poder limitar las llamadas, cada cuatro minutos de una llamada se corte automaticamente con un previo aviso automatico de que la llamada sera cortada, alguna idea...

j0h by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've configured a unified SRST with MGCP fallback and I think everything is configured properly, but phones never try to register With the SRST,so, when I issue the command debug ephone detail. nothing appears. I'm using CUCM 8.6.2  >> 10.10....

Can someone please help, I have Auto Attendant setup and when a customer ring after 5pm when the company close, the call get forwarded to a manger mobile number, can any one please show me where I can change the forwarding in CUCM?Thnaks

I have the cucm 9.0 I install and configed cucm pub sub ok, the ip phone can register to pub,but when I change the phone to register that sub,then can't registerafter I googled some document,I checked the following 1. Network connectivity between the...

I have a CUCM 8.5.1 and are using 2911 gateways at two of our locations. We are noticing channels getting "hung" for days at time, only when users are on VPN using their IP communicators. What could be causing this issue? Any help would be greatly ap...

prondo042 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people,I've managed to install a publisher and subscriber.I have activated all the necessary services.But wen i go to my pub (10.10.210.10) i can't see the secondary server in the list ( System -server)I only see cucmpub.for the pub i have 10.10.2...

monasir by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! outbound calls

I have CME 7.1 on a 2811 with a four port FXO card and 3 pots lines. I have 2 dial-peers (1 local pattern and 1 long distance pattern) for each pots dial peer. I have an ephone-dn for each pots line and each phone has a button assignment for each eph...

I'm running CME 8.6 and the CUE GUI (running 3.2.2) is not working correctly after the upgrade. I'd like to run a later version of CUE, but don't want to have to pay to upgrade to a later version license - if this is even necessary. Any suggestions?