IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Best regards.To download L-CM-DL, I need the "License MAC"To find address I did the following step:1. Log in to the Cisco UCM command line interface (CLI) and enter show status.But in this devices the "show status" comando not exist.The MCS have 3 Ma...

Hey Folks...Ok, I've searched this forum all morning, and I've read a few docs.  I have a SIP phone (SPA525G) that I wish to get working on CUCM 6.1(2).  I just want to set it up as a SIP phone, I already have been told in the past (By Cisco Support)...

jmhunter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2811 running as CME. Things work well except MoH. I have configured "moh" command in telephony service but there's no moh when a call is put on hold.When debug ephone moh, there're messages as follow:"May 7 01:30:39.537: McastMoh i...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MOH audio format

Hello all,I had uploaded a new MOH, It seems that the uploaded message status is fine( status ok in all output file list).But someone put me in hold, I just hear "bip bip bip".Maybe is there any format problem ?What is exactly the require file format...

I've managed to get MobileConnect setup for my cellular phone, however I'd like to have it set up to preserve the original caller-id. When I receive a MobileConnect call on my cellphone it just shows up as the masked number for the phone system. What...