IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have integrateged Cisco-Genensys through CTI application user and the integration is working fine.Here in Genensys , Genesys dials like this "xxxxxxxxAAAAAAyyyy" where xxxxxxxx is phone number of the customer, yyyy is the extension number of the...

Hi,We have CUCM 7.1.3, CUPS 7.0, CUPC client and 7 PRI lines from different ISPs.In india we have TRAI regulation that WAN & PSTN call can not be merged.Currently when users will be in the office, they can dial CUG as well as PSTN calls which is work...

Is there any integration between UCCX and Webex Chat?I ask because I wanna know if it is possible to deploy a chat infrastructure between customers and UCCX attendants. It is common to see on the web pages a "Click here to talk with an attendant" par...

cfujimura by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,My Customer have a solution with 02 Servers CallManager version 5.1.3.8000 and many kinds of IP Phone (7911, 7920, 7921, 7941, 7960,....) and He would like know if possible implement the lock or padlock in IP Phone.( I am sorry, I don´t know ...

Unanswered Topics