IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7925 Support

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my CUCM 6.1 server to allow me to add a 7925 phone.  I have upgraded the O/S to 6.1.1.3104-1.  I have installed the latest 7925 firmware, but when I go to add the phone, there's only a 7921.  I've tried insta...

refram by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have configured OCS server and now we need to start configuration is cisco call manager. We have configured a SIP trunk. However we are not able to make any calls internally or externally from OCS.Can anyone help us out with this. Is there any ...

QPM277111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I wanted to transfer a call from ICM to an ip-phone in call manager.What happens is, CVP plays welcome message and collects the extension number and passes it to ICM script, I am using a label node to pass the label(extension number) to CVP routin...

Hi friendsI've a problem loading a device license unit, A coworker made loading the file on the server and told me he did not cause any problem or alarm, therefore, apparently the file was properly loaded, however, the device licence unit is not refl...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a strange problem regarding 7916 side cars.We have setup quite a few already but today we have installed three and all of them just come up with the Cisco screen but fail to go any further.We had an issue earlier on where if the OPTION 150 ...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a Cisco 7940 loaded with the SIP image, everything works great (with a remote SIP proxy) except one thing. I've connected this phone to an existing Cisco Catalyst configured with a dedicated voice vlan where other IP phones are connecte...

We have Unity Connection Version 2.1.2I was instructed to use these instructions to transfer a caller directly to someones voice mail - It does not work using the following steps.Can someone suggest another way?With a caller on the phone Press the T...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes