IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry for the basic questions, butWe have this dial peer created for calls to out DIDs that are originating outside our business and destined for Call Manager:dial-peer voice 2 voip description Forward 1xxx to Subscriber preference 1 destination-patt...

The following are the steps I took to upgrade from 4.1(3)SR1 to 7.0(2):On the 4.1(3)SR1 publisher server, I installed and ran the 'CallManager Upgrade Assistant' version 4.3(9) which told me that I had met all of the requirements to upgrade to 7.0(2)...

woodsbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking @ the config one of a voice gateway and saw the config for the conntroller t1 is configured for SF/AMI, this is voice T1. on other data T1 I see ESF/B8ZS.. is there a reason why voice is diffrent then data? do you think is better to con...

Resolved! VG224 MGCP in SRST

We have our VG224 configured as MGCP GW`s, we are looking to deploy SRST sites and have seen lots of configuration examples for SCCP SRST fallback with VG224 but no MGCP version of it- Does any one have any details with MGCP SRST fallback with VG`s- ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME/CUE

Dear All,I m running CME version 7.0 and CUE version 2.1.My question is that does CME v7 is compatible with CUE v 2.1.As i m not able to access my CUE through GUI.Thanks,Malik.

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes