IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I'm very confused about how fax relay works in a Cisco VoIP environment. I've read all the documents I could find, but questions remains.Do I have to apply the directives on a dial-peer with the destination-pattern set as the fax extension nu...

Paulo,In regards to earlier international dial-peer (011T) - 011 is not being sent accross PRI.Still not working. I have tried to "prefix" 0ll which you know didn't work, and I also tried no-digit strip, but the sending gateway only "sends" anything...

CCM5.1.3-CUBE(dual with hsrp)-ASA-Internet-SBC(carrier)Works perfect without hsrp but problem with CUBE hsrp. 1. SBC sends to cube's vip(virtual ip)2. cube terminates the requests and re-initiate with active cube's physical ip@ toward to CCM3. if CCM...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

using the longest idle algarythem you want to show the ringing phone on the original calling phone on internal calls . this used to work in version 4.x but we seem to not see this in 6.0 and ideas.

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,While trying to upgrade from CCM 6.0 to CCM 6.1.1 we have this error message:"There is not enough disk space in the common partition to perform the upgrade. Please use either the Platform Command Line Interface Or the Real-Time Monitoring Tool ...

Users are unable to access CCMUser/login.asp page. Authentication window comes up, but after user/pass are entered, they all get below error. This worked in the past. Any ideas. Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A138F)'undefined' is null or not an o...

hi. When i enter in RTMT i can see next alarm (Service status is DOWN .The following service(s) are down: Cisco Messaging Interface). When i start this service in CCM, he goto in status running and in 1-2 minutes he status not running. In rtrm-sysLog...