IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have an AD with server 2003, and a forest with two domains. Domain1 is current, but I am moving to Domain2. I currently have 1 Unity 4.2 server in Domain1, but need to begin moving Exchange accounts to the new domain. I have a second server whic...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help, and i dont know if you could help me. I have a cisco 7961 g. i have been trying updradred for sip but... i believe that my cisco has died. i believed that upgrade it, he need reboot it, and then for factory reset of the phone, hold down...

daveric78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im running CM4.2...i would like to set my Desk phone to Call Forward All to a 7921 wireless (that does not have VMail)...if i dont answer the wireless phone i would like it to go back to the extension the forwarded the calls vmail...basicall user cal...

I have a brand new Cisco 7961G-GE, purchased with an additional licence to cover SIP usage. As supplied, the phone has an SCCP image. I need to convert it to SIP and install the latest firmware.I downloaded P0S3-08-8-00.zip and copied OS79XX.TXT, P00...

Resolved! UC 500

Please suggest me that IP phone require the separate licence for UC 500.As i know,The solution offers various fixed configurations, eliminating the guesswork from configuration.Each configuration is equipped with the appropriate number of feature lic...