IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Whenever I dial into a phone or have the phone dial out it's always a one way conversation. I can never talk on the IP phone and have the other end hear it. The other end can always talk and it will come through the IP phone. The network topology ...

rraver by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls anybody clear my doubts:- is the same local loop carrying voice call ,i.e. analog signal is used for carryng digital signal in ISDN implementation or different set of wiring is used to carry digital signal from customer site to CO.?

I have the following topologyCME Site A -----IP WAN ------CME Site BI would like to initiate a call off-net from a cell phone to CME Site A get a dial tone and call a off-net number at Site BI have the Toll by pass working between site A and Site B, ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.. I have a CCME system with an external product from Stonevoice doing call queueing. I am looking to make the queue music a reassuring tone.What I am looking for is a sound file for tone on hold. Similar to that of when there's no music on h...

I know we can connect up a strobe light for a hard-of-hearing user that lights a light. On the back of the ATA-186 there ar 2-ports for analog phones that the light can plug into, if we plug 2 lights into the 2 ports will they both light up when a ca...