IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I want to write a MSN IM plugin to alert me on a incomming call (Mini-ScreenPop).Any pointers will help on this effort.Can I use any SIP client and listen just for call events for a given extn ?Or do I have to use JTAPI ?

Hello,I have one EM-4BRI-NT/TE installed on one 3845 router, what is the actual voice port I can configure for the calls?looks like the range is from 4/0/0 to 4/0/7, but from 4/0/8 to 4/0/11, they are configurable4/0/0 -- fxs-ls up ...

Hi guys, okay, so this isn't telephony related but judging from the search I just did, there are more people in the VoIP groups with tcl scripting experience than in the wan/lan group where this probably belongs.So what I'm trying to do is have my ro...

Resolved! ISDN utilization

Hi, I'm new to Call Manager (4.1) CDR...Can anyone help me to get reports on our ISDN utilizations? by graph and text... Someone advised to use RTMT and set the the threshold properties alert, and then I received email alerts but I need some reports....

redrobish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I know that E&M is an analog trunk, that can be used to connect a PBX to a cisco device.how many simultaneous call can we have on a E&M interface. do we have a kind of timeslot for each call as in T1 or E1 to differenciate the call. on some VIC ca...

kayih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using a CallManger Express on Cisco 2821. Here are my questions regarding the E-991:What type of interface is required for the router/Call Manager for 911, (DID) Direct Dial? and is our system configured for that interface?What is configuratio...

CCM4.1(3) with CMC code associated to long distance calls.Can we change the default indicator for the Client Matter code prompt when the users dial long distance? Right now they get the visual prompt on the phone display:To: ********Enter number:Thi...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just took over a CCM for a customer who had a dumba** working on it. The person went and deleted all of the defaults, i.e. Default devise pool, default CCM, default everything. OK.So, with that said, does it matter. Will I need any of the defaults...