Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've never worked with an ASR901 before and now I'm designing an MPLS network but with several budget constraints.Basically what I need is 1 customer edge port and 2 MPLS ports to connect to an MPLS cloud. I would normally use an ME3600X for this,...

we are getting error on our metro switch. please advice me how to fix the issue. Model + processor : cisco ME-3600X-24FS-M (PowerPC8572) processor (revision B0) with 983040K/65528K bytes of memory. Software : Cisco IOS Software, ME360x Software (ME...

LACP interface flagged as Stand-Alone. interface GigabitEthernet0/15description *** MEMBER OF LACP ***port-type nniswitchport trunk allowed vlan 1000switchport mode trunkload-interval 30channel-group 1 mode activeinterface GigabitEthernet0/16descript...

Atrisflex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, My doubt is pretty simple. What happend with the commands of err-disable recovery.. on IOS XE? How I configure: err-disable recovery cause link-flap err-disable recovery cause psecure-violation err-disable recovery cause udld For example?...

dgomez2 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Plz i need a support regarding the Qot1q-in-dot1q interoperability with 802.1ad, for that i attached a real lab test topology.topology description :    - QinQ-Customer connect to the Core network via Wireless solution (CPE in customer Site a...

Zinedine by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UNI/NNI

Hello together I search information sources about NNI and UNI (E-Tree, EVP, etc.) Service. Have someone good links or Info channels about this? Regards Mike

mikepost2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I have a question about the architecture of Cisco ME3600. Does the sub-rate bandwidth policer measures traffic by counting the L2 frame + Inter-frame Gap and Preamble (L1 Frame)?  or does it ignore the Inter-frame Gap and Preamble? Thank...

Is ErrDisable missing entirely on this platform?  Given it is available on the rest of the ME-platform, any idea when we can expect this (really basic) functionality??? Seems storm control (and various other L2 security/reliability functions) can sh...

I have ME-3600X-24FS-M switch and ios ver is me360x-universalk9-mz.153-2.S1/me360x-universalk9-mz.153-2.S1.bin. As we plug a new sfp or remove we see error Mar 28 2014 08:55:32.887 UTC: platform assert failure: 0: ../src-nile/src-asic-nile/nile_adjmg...

anu.lko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm working on OAM Ethernet link-monitor Event but I don't understand the meaning of the Error symbol.I know that these error are layer 1 errors when the coding 64B/66B (10GE interface) is wrong but what is the real matching of one symbol?It's ...

urbinir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a failure case about IRB I have 2 asr 9010 and 3 asr 903 like the picture Cisco ASR 903: i create a Pseudowire to Bride-domain KH1-CN3 of ASR 9010 Cisco ASR 9010: i create a bridge-domain KH1-CN3, routed to interface BVI 3 (vrf KH1) F...

Hello all, I have a situaton where i need to do EoMPLS ( xconnect) between two Pe's using EVC. problem is that from one side iam getting the frame with dual tag QinQ and from second PE its only one tag.  Note the decives are 7600 PE's is this p...

sezaar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to configure mLACP between two ME3600X, in order to provide port/circuit redundacy to a customer. The configuration guides always mention MPLS config, for ICCP/MLACP  to work. Is MPLS a prerequisite for mLACP? Can I do it withou...