Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am running into an issue with trying to configure a selective q in q trunk.  I need to have a normal trunk but also have certain vlans be in a q in q.  I have seen guides do this with the "switchport vlan mapping vlan-id dot1q-tunnel outer-t...

cmlozano8 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe Work in the network that it is based on ONS 15454  for "Transmission".we used 15454-M-10X10G-LC card for 10G transmission network.In the client side, Can we connect the client Ports of this card directly to the ws_x6704 Ports ? are there compati...

We have a number of ME3400 switches that are getting rather long in the tooth.  We are budgeted to replace those in 2015.One pain point we have with the ME3400's is the QoS.  Very touchy, not intuitive, and to be honest I'm not even sure it's working...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having 2921 router. I need q-in-q tunneling. Does WIC-4ESW card support q-in-q? RegardsMukesh KumarNetwork EngineerSpooster IT Services

Hi,I have been researching about QoS and egress queuing configuration. And i don't fully understand the function of each command. I understand that each interface have a queues (the number depends on the model of the router or switch and also i think...

rocko2006 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My name is Jordi. I have a strange issue with one of my ME3600. I have a ME3600 connected to a C7609 via the G0/24 port and connected to another ME3600 connected via G0/22 port. In the middle of the connection between the two ME3600 there is a ...

We have started to install ME2600X as access switch for FTTHTrunk ports are configured with rep and service instancesThese interfaces are facing Cat 4500X switches with rep edge ports. Northbound is a 6880X VSS and this is connected to the legacy net...

HelloI have one Adtran Router on platform: NetVanta 4660 EoX L2/L3 Router having OS version R10.11.0.E. I want to replace this router with Cisco ASR 1002 router. There is EVC configured on Adtran router having the following configuration:interface gi...

I have to configure L2TPv3 tunnel between two ends on 2921 routers. Can anybody tell me while configuring xconnect interface the following config will work or not?R1pseudowire-class testencapsulation l2tpv3ip local interface f0/0!!interface f0/0ip ad...

ME3600X (153-3.S4) -Tried configuring ERSPAN on ME3600 switch using new code but it did not work. Configuration guide does not mention anything about the ERSPAN. However, commands are available on the platform.Would like to know if ERSPAN feature is ...

Resolved! Q-in-Q tunneling

I am having a Cisco 2921 router having IOS c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3.bin. In which i have installed the HWIC-4ESW module.I need to configure q-in-q tunneling.As it is given in the following cisco document that q-in-q tunneling is supported on...

I have created L2TPv3 tunnel between two routers. Now i don't know that the tunnel is up or down. I have run the command but it is giving the following output:R2#show l2tp tunnel%No active L2TP tunnelsCan anyone tell me how can we check L2TPv3 tunnel...

Can anyone tell me is there any method to configure q-in-q tunneling on 2921 and 2911 routers without using Switching Modules?Does IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag Termination support 2921 and 2911 routers? Regards,Mukesh KumarNetwork EngineerSpooster IT Se...

Good morning community,I'm after some clarification on the VPLS functionality available on the 6500 SUP2T supervisor. I have been doing some research as I’m looking at hardware to build a 3 site MPLS/VPLS carrier network for a client and was original...