Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i have any error in cisco 3750 ME . If i connected with console connection , their configuration and commands are very slow received.Pls ,How can i do to resolve that problem.

I'm trying to get a PW to interconnect 2 vlan interfaces. The routers are  7609-s with ES+ cards:Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              --- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------   1    4  7600 ES...

aacole by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a requirement on the 3750 to shape traffic for Vlan 15 and 16 to 4 Mb while giving vlan 16 priority over vlan 15. Vlan 16 can suck all the bandwidth and make vlan 15 starve.I implemented MQC with nested policied but didnt work. First I u...

Hello all,I am having an issue while trying to create a VLAN/SVI interface on my 6500 Metro Ethernet Aggregator. I am receiving an error message that I cannot create an SVI without having the vlan added on the L2 vlan database, but the issue is that ...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have 3750 ME and i configuredlogging trap debugginglogging host 213.xx.xx.60 vrf INATlogging 192.168.133.221logging 192.168.133.208and now i want ro remove line "logging host 213.xx.xx.60 vrf INAT"        ME3750-6#conf t Enter configuration c...

Resolved! 3750ME Error

Hello!I have cisco 3750ME. And there is an error Jan 19 22:54:45.180: %OCE-3-MISSING_HANDLER_FOR_SW_OBJ_TYPE: Missing handler for 'non choice oce get next' function for type MidchainWhat does it mean? Is that critical?

Hi,Our customer took 30Mbps metro link from us. Even at 17Mbps link utilization they are facing packet drops. Our side policer is implemented for 30Mbps. There are no errors on customer or our interfaces. But I can see exceed packets under 'show poli...

Does Cisco have or plan to have a product that can compete directly with the Ethernet over Copper solutions from Actelis and Hatteras networks?www.actelis.comI have a project that I am working on where we are trying to work up a solution with Cisco p...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have metro ethernet handoffs at each of my offices. HQ and 4 remote sites. I also have 3COM 2250 L2 switches at each location. How do I need to connect HQ to all the remote sites? I do not have routers at the remotes but do have a Cisco 2600 at HQ ...

rsantee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why cant these be mounted on a wall????Per install instructions-----------------------------These switches do not support wall-mounting. Do not wall-mount these switches: • Catalyst 3750G-24WS-S25 • Catalyst 3750G-24WS-S50

cmk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're getting ready to turn up some metro ethernet circuits that were just installed by AT&T. AT&T has provided a VLAN for each remote site (so each site has its own VLAN), and those VLANs are trunked to our head end switches (Cisco 3750 Metro Switch...

Hello everybody,I have to connect three sites with cisco ME3400 on LAyer 2 communication.The idea isC3560 >> ME3400 <Fiber> ME3400 << C3560We have to move users without address transitons. Any ide how to distribute vlans.I would think on trunking on ...

enkli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes