Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We recently purchased the ME-3400-EG-12CS-M switch and would like to limit one of the ports to 6meg up and down.I have the following configuration in place ofr the output. policy-map out-test class class-default shape average 6000000int g 0/...

dhickey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CFM

My goal is to be able to see the performance of the customers vlan on the ME3400 through the network. I have been unable to get this to work in my lab. Does anyone have a sample of this that could help me out? I have opened a Case with cisco, but hav...

Hi folks,Is there a way to relate the PortState referred to a remote MEP in CFM, to an action on the state of the port, instead of sending a trap?I tried the cfm between three switches, and in the example the show of the remote MEP.7600-tp#sh etherne...

fedcre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I don't know enough about metro to know if this can work or not so I am seeking some advice. Let's say I have two sites that are connected via metro. Site A has a 2811 with a connection to the metro switch/cloud with a /30 subnet (10.10.20....

kwillacey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuring CFM on 3750ME switch (C3750ME-I5-M, Version 12.2(50)SE )I noticed interworking issues connecting to 3rd party clouds. Does anybody know whether Cisco supports standard or pre-standard version of CFM (802.1ag)?

starman10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know what the hardware requirements are for using config such as "sencapsulation dot1Q 660 second-dot1q 1" or any of the "service instance" commands such as below to manipulate dot1q tags?Im running 7600 with SIP-400, IOS 12.2(33)SRD a...

I have seen several vendors on the internet that manufacture a 1550/1310 transceiver for 1000 Base BX U/D operation over a single mode fiber strand. According to the documentation that i have found on Cisco's site, it appears that the max distance is...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well I have two 7606 routers and around 40 channelised E1s, I have two STM - 1 mux and four STM - 4 mux at my premises, I need to design a topology such that the two 7606 routers should be redundant i.e. in case of failure another 7606 router should ...

Hi,We are a small ISP and we have a problem in one of our locations, we have a Router 2811 with 5Mb of internet and around 50 clients behind, the router in the WAN interface have a public IP and is doing NAT to the LAN interface of clients and the pr...

elelvis19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EverybodyToday morning i recieved a brand new ME3400G-2CS. I ordered them with METROACCESS image but they are with METROBASESwitch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----...

enkli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites connected by two equal cost Metro Ethernet circuits from two different service providers. we also have two redundant L3 core switches at both sites. What is the best way to connect these two sites for load balancing as well as redun...

Ivyhyd123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue on our ME 3400 (cisco ME-3400G-12CS-D) using code: 12.2(35)SE1We see issues when traversing traffic in one direction, and we have isolated an issue only to ME 3400 as when we replace this switch with 3750 we do not see same is...