MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!I got the network as in the picture. I need that traffic for customer-1 devices flows through the blue tunnel and from the customer-2 through the red tunnel. I know how to make tunnels on PE-1 and PE-2, but I can't find out how to devide traffi...

Hi All,          I have a core network with four routers (R2,R7,R8 and R9). These routers must all run ISIS ipv4 and ipv6 on all their connected interfaces including the loopkbacks. This i achived without any hassle, (see the config and the routing t...

Hello,Please clarify if the following features are supported over EoMPLS on 7600 platform (IOS 15.0) used as PE:DSCP classification on ES+ EVC when xconnect is under SVI.DSCP classification on SVI linked to ES20 EVC when xconnect is under SVI.Police ...

HiIf i have in the mpls NET cisco routers that acts as route-reflector witch platforn and IOS support vpls sig with BGP?TnxSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi Guys,I am working on one Enterprise network design where virutualization is main concern.so we decided for EVN but unfVortunately only 32 EVN are supported from cisco. We moved back to Old VRF technology.Requirement for VRF is around 600 in number...

hi All,Need to understand the signifiniace of connecting PE to PE router and then to P router. Do i have to have all the PE LDP to only P router or i can have LDP neigbour with my PE device.PE 4 should have LDP with PE2 or directly to P1 router

I had configured a sham link between                                      ce-----pe----shamlink-------pe---------ceiam getting the ospf neighbourship up but suddenly it is getting down.Please share you views to clear this problem.Thanks in advance.Ma...

I know the 6500 isn't suggested to be used for VPLS, that the 7600s are, but I have found forums stating that it is possible.  I found, thus far, a SIP600 card, a SUP720B, or greater, could make the 6500 capable of supporting VPLS.Please help by expl...

Hello,Is it necessary to put a firewall between your MPLS site or is it over kill if placing a firewall that’s already using MPLS VPN between sites?Thank you all in advanceJepoy

Hello,I am testing VPLS service on the ASR1001. I have three of them directly connected in a full mesh with autodiscovery mode. On the first two ASR1K I have a switch connected in order to test the end-to-end reachability.The VCs are in UP state, ICM...

Communication between Site A and Site B was through MPLS/VPN network. EIGRP was used between PE and CE. There was also a backdoor link between CEs. Topology and configuration were in attached file.R1 can learn routes in Site B(prefix 192.168.50.50/32...

I have the following setupCE-PE-PE-CEI have setup a l2vpn with a vfi and bridge domain. Unicast is working fine, but I cannot get link local multicast. The CEs need to have OSPF adjacency without neighbor statements to make the PE-PE connection look ...

sp2720401 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have just rolled an MPLS network as service provider and will soon  lunch services through it, to start with is l3vpn. I would like to find out what are the best practices for LDP setup such as would you recommend to have;- MD5 passwords fro...

mwandu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors