MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,i have PWR-4500-DC   power supply module on my cisco 7606-S box. The image is 15.0S. below is the outpot of show power. it shows 2960.58 watts whereas it should be showing 4500 w. pls help on thisJBJMMUXXXXM001C7A001#show powersystem power...

Hi dear all, I'm lionCurrently I am facing an issue in a EoMPLS network and I need ur help to solve this issue.We wants to implement like below.because Our ISP provides only EoMPLS Service.(Point-to-Point)We have a four CE SW and Remote PC.is it poss...

seungyeul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've MPLS unicast IP forwarding applicationn on Cisco router. Now I want to have same on Juniper M series routers. The Juniper is PE in my network and OSPF and LDP is running on it. It learns and advertises the lables correctly. Learned routes are ev...

I am going to be studying for the 642-691 BGP+MPLS exam next year and am not sure what publications to buy to use as study material. All the Cisco Press books seem to be a few years old so am not sure if they will have the information needed to pass ...

Hello,I am in situation to establish BFD with BGP between Juniper and CIsco.Please find the below config at both end.However i am not able to see the Session established between the two.My bgp session is up.Any help will be appreciated.Junoslocal-add...

Hello,I'm taking computer security in university and I persist to find a good proposal about cisco for my FYP(Final Year Project). I was searching about MPLS L3VPN topic, but Im lost in that.Im suggested to design and implement MPLS L3VPN for service...

farid0fxx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one 7609 which had one OSM (GE-WAN), but with all ports used with a one GE connection to a CRS4.To expand bandiwtdh to the router we installed a second OSM and enabled 2 more GE-WAN ports. When we enable the ports using ISIS metrics to balanc...

Hi,Have anyone come across the following error message in CRS? "plaspa_server[123]: %L2-PLIM_ASIC-4-HW_WARNING : plaspa instance 0: (plaspa port 1 jacket slot 3) RSI Spi Error was reported"I couldn't get this message interpreted from Error message de...

Hi there,I'd like to connect Ethernet to HDLC by using AToM any-to-any method.The topology is as belowL3 Switch (CE) ----- C7600 (ES+20 : Ethernet) ---- MPLS Cloud ---- C7200 (PA-8T-V.35 : Serial) ---- C2600 (CE)as you see, on the left side, the AC(A...

Top Solution Authors