MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! MPLS Config Help

This is driving me insane, it's not a difficult problem, I have a loopback in the VRF on both cores, configurations were copy and pasted to ensure they were identical, BGP peer's are up, redistribution is working fine, but I cannot ping between the l...

Hi LucThank you for your reply, in fact we are in the process of using Option B (ASBR-to-ASBR). We have all the configs in place just did not activate the neighbors pending confirmation. We are using Eng5; I would expect CAM/TFIB to be able to hold t...

Hi,I am trying to configure QOS for a FR serial interface in IOS-XR.But I don't see an option for configuring input/output service-policy in IOS-XR 3.9.1  for serial interface. These options are available for ethernet subinterfaces..Following is the ...

HelloCan someone with experience of 6PE please clarify a question for me?The following doc says that 6PE allocates aggregate labels for BGP prefixes from a pool of 16, which are used in a round robin fashionhttp://www.Cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ioss...

Am very new to MPLS concepts. So kindly help me to get my doubt clarified.In routers, we have table to maintain the ip, in-label, out-going interface and out-label.Instead of using the labels, just cant we use the out-going interface (exit interface)...

jrobert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm looking for Cisco documentation with best practice guidelines on how to setup a new POP connecting into an existing MPLS network using OSPF and IBGP in the AS. Regards,Werner le Grange

Hi All,        May i ask anyone to please help with configuring an LS1010 switch with  some ATM cards?.The switch has the following:LS1010#sh hardwareLS1010 named LS1010, Date: 00:59:51 UTC Sun Oct 31 2010Feature Card's FPGA Download Version: 10Slot ...

Hi All,I would like to know what takes precedence.I had on static route configured with no vrf and I had exactly the same route but with a vrf tag.What takes precedence and if anyone knows of a pdf about the issue I wild appreciate the link.TIA.Jack ...

hi allI built a small topology on MPLS VPNS over GREmy topology consist of 2 CE routers 2 PE routers and 2 P routers it is a flat topology where in P-P is running GRE TUNNEL and MPLS is running in PE1-P1 and P2- PE2the running configs are as belowfor...

princesai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please help answer some questions on MPLS to help me understand the concepts better.Q1) Pseudowire concept is used only for MPLS L2VPN and is not supported for MPLS L3VPN. Is this correct? Please provide doc/urlQ2) L2TPv3, EoMPLS, VPLS which are M...

Hi there,i have two vpn routers in my datacenter which is connected to MPLS cloud and around 1000 branch connected to mpls cloud by using BGP. i want to configure Qos for the ip sec traffic and make sure that this ipsec traffic is getting high priori...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics