MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,What considerations should be kept in mind when using BGP as the PE-CE Protocol.I have a simple setup with a Main Site Connecting Regional Offices using MPLS as Primary and DXX (Leased line) as Backup.I think I can modify the AS-Path to make the M...

I have a SUP720(port based mpls) and a SUP2 (SVI based mpls.) I can get the VC to come up if I wanted to do one vlan accross my network.I am having issues getting a port to trunk across my EoMPLS to a 7200 router. Currently, I have a Flex-wan module ...

A present network scenario, i have a core router (VXR A) with a link connected to MPLS network M-1 Router an e-BGP (instance X), all the customer connected to MPLS network uses instance X of M-1 to VRX A for Internet reach ability. Now changed for h...

Hello Netpros,Here's the sample scenario:- plain MPLS network (MPBGP + OSPF) with VRF VPNs- VRF XXX configured say on PE1,PE2,PE3- PE1 and PE2 are colocated in the same site: there is a a transit vlan to communicate with a couple of firewalls, mapped...

psmidcnss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,As we knew when turn off ttl propagation, MPLS network ips is not visible if we perform trace route.If MPLS network with dozen of customers(vrf) and I want specific customer not visible the mpls netwok and some customer do have visibility.How ...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to run EoMPLSoGRE between 2 data centers terminating the GRE and pwire on the ASR. Couple of questions: 1) Are there any special requirements on the ASR to support this? 2) Any caveats with running this in this manner? My first hop is L3 with ...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have 3 STM-1 equal cost links between two GSR12000 within my MPLS core. My problem is that load balancing/sharing of traffic passing via this links is done ONLY in one way and not both ways. OSPF is running as an IGP protocol.Can you please ad...

mpalis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

best way to fwd Layer 2 traffic across layer 3 link whihc is b/w 6500 and 4500 (multiple distribution) switches. while l2 clients directly connected to 4500 and 6500, can say non routed vlans earlier while it was connected at Layer 2 trunk, but now l...

fayyaz_s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Hi have installed a network made of 7609-S with RSP720 and ES-20G line cards with 12.2.33SRB3. We networ is running mpls and we have several EPL configuring on the router to make stress test. On one test we were sending 64b frames in to the EP...

pt-tac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody!I decided to set up the thread because I did not find the clear answer in Cisco documentation to following question:Is it a must to configure Ethernet over MPLS in VLAN mode on the subinterfaces on Catalyst 6500 series switch?.I try to c...

Hi,Here is the standard MPLS network with vrf INTERNET:PE2--P2--P1--PE1--INTERNET | CPEPE1-routesip route vrf INTERNET 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 --> PE1IP route vrf INTERNET 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 -- > INTERNETvrf INTERNET 10.10.0.0/16 connec...

Top Solution Authors