MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Considering advancements in silicon photonics and price/performance of 400/800G platforms/optics... What do people think of: 1. Building a 10G core network in 2022 (10G between core nodes)?2. Using Cisco NCS540 platform for P routers?3. Using Cisco 8...

Hello All, In the case of XE, to enable bgp-igp synchronization we use the 'synchronization' command. router bgp 1synchronization What is the equivalent of  'synchronization' command on XR? Thanks,Sachin

Resolved! MPLS hub and spoke

HI all , I read that to achieve MPLS hub and spoke VPN the following things are needed .1)Two different RT's - > I understood this point . 2)Different RDs -> I could not understand this point. Could anyone  technically justify  the point number 2 (Di...

Resolved! ITU G.8032

Hello All, Can ITU G.8032 be configured on GNS3/VIRL platform? Thanks, Sachin

Resolved! 6rd configuration

Hello,I am trying to configure 6rd  between 2 CSRs.I have created 2 loopbacks lo4 on both the CSRs.And Lo4's prefix is the same as the general prefix of 6rd tunnels. R2-----R3 R2#show tunnel 6rd tunnel 1Interface Tunnel1:Tunnel Source: 2.2.2.26RD: Op...

Hello, I have the following setup.csr1----csr2----csr3---csr4----csr5I created two tunnels.1) csr2 to csr42) csr4 to csr2. I configured 'tunnel mpls traffic-eng forwarding-adj' and 'isis metric 1' commands under both the tunnels.  I expect metric of ...

Resolved! MPLS QOS

Hello All, I have the following set up and I am trying to understand 'set mpls experimental topmost' command. I have applied the following policy on PE1's ingress interface. CE1---(vrf1)PE1(gi2)----P---P---PE2(vrf1)---CE2 policy-map policy1class clas...

Resolved! COPP configuration

Hello, I am configuring Control plane protection on R3.1.1.1.1 is the loopback on R1.3.3.3.3 is the loopback on R3.ospf is running between R1,R2 and R3. and all routes are excanged. R1----R2----R3 COPP is configured on R3.ip access-list extended acl1...

Model: cisco ASR1001 / Version 03.12.00.S / Version 15.4(2)S / bootflash:/asr1001-universalk9.03.12.00.S.154-2.S-std.bin I configured interface 0/0/0 with GLC-TE /IP address/32 / duplex full/speed 100. I have tested circuit without router and there i...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, R1----R2---R3---------R4<---Area 0---><--Area 1--> OSPF is running on all the routers.R2 is distributing the default route. router ospf 1default-information originate always The default route is getting distributed in Area 1 too. Now I want to...

Unanswered Topics