MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Friends,I am trying to configure MTR for multicast with ISIS in the lab. The topology is couple of CRS1's in the core and on the edge 7600(running 12.2 SRB1) and 12K (running IOS-XR).Somehow I am not able to get the loopbacks of the 7600 advert...

I want to provide the redundancy to my CE1.For this i had connected my ce1 to pe1 and pe2 for redundancy.But my rr will send the update to pe3 but it will be having one route but if i use two different vrfs to both pe1 and pe2 thn my rr will be havin...

Resolved! MPLS trace issue

Hello,I have a problem for which I can't give any explanation to myself. Here's what I have:10.0.0.0 || CE_WEST -- PE_WEST -- P-SP -- PE_EAST -- CE_EAST || 20.0.0.0I deployed an MPLS VPN between the two sites.I read in the MPLS and VPN Architectures ...

Supoose we are having two vrf a on pe1 and vrf b on pe2.I want to amke commincation possible between two fifferent vrf.for this i am using a unique rt i.e 65500:50001I want to know how both can communicate if both are having same lan ip addreses.Plea...

1)can i configure 1841 router as PE, if not then which series i can use as PE's.2) can i use ACS server for authentication in MPLS.3) Can anyone send me the sample configuration for DSL-MPLS for PE router and ACS commands to configure for Authenticat...

noc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What form of IP design will be suitable for a mobile operator with more than 30million subscribers, that is ready to converge its network to All-IP and offers quadruple play services (voice, video, data, games) to its subscribers? If the operator alr...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, when turning on ldp-sync on an XR router if it sees a route for which it doesn't have a label assigned (for example, when your not running LDP on a specific router that does not support it), it the router adds a cost of 65k to that particular rou...

Hi,The functionality that I needed is: Based on the destination IP and port addressed the packets within a VRF should be forwarded to another VRF. So policy based routing within a VRF should be used. According to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/s...

etxnreg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure mpls on 3640 router but it doesn't show "mpls label protocl" command.Although I have enable ip cef and mpls labe range as well.Can anyone know how to enable it.IOS I am using 12.2-40.

mshakil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are investigation the options of running MPLS between our two core switches (C6509 with dual Sup720s) with the aim of introducing MPLS VPNs. These two core switches are linked via a Layer 2 trunk in a collapsed backbone topology. Is it possible to...

we are generating mpls labels only for the loopbacks.on a 7200 router i am having multilinl numbered 22when i run the command show mpls-forwarding i got the foloowing output69 Untagged 71.10.153.72/29 0 Mu22 point2point70 ...

Hi,I have deploy this to my network. I have created VPLS and the PW is UP. But i cant ping from end to end (CE to CE). What is the possible problem?--mazlan

I have 2 PE routers (loopback ip: 172.18.255.101 and 172.18.255.102) which are connected to 2 P routers respectively. In one of the LAN interface between the 2 PE routers, I have HSRP running with VIP 172.18.94.99. This particular LAN interface doesn...