MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,we're trying to setup 802.1Q in 802.1Q using MPLS to traverse a MPLS network. However we haven't been able to get the VC for the EoMPLS to come up.We're trying to do this on Cisco 6509-E (Sup720) switches running native IOS 12.2(18)SXF5Our network...

Hi, i have a bgp router(7206), which acts as mpls-pe router in direction to our mpls cloud and as a bgp border router to a different providers mpls cloud.as described in cisco doku, there is no labeldistribution between the bgp as borderrouter.but:if...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my router uptime show 34 minutes and date=5 feb 2007,but in the crash info the file saved of april 2006.Whats the reason and i want to check the todays crash info frm wher i can get it.please help me its urgent.

everytime we have to create a instance of the customer at PE end.Is there any shortcut for this so that we can directly get its instance from the other PE router.

in my network i am having three switches a,b,c.a is running over pvst and c is running mst and b is running nothing.now tell me the answer how i make stp interoperatable.

Hi,I need to know whether we can use the Cisco 2610 router as Multi-VRF C.E. which will be connected to the Cisco 3745 P.E. router (existing) via 786K Serial Connections.I need to configure two VRF's (IT & SOM)on the Cisco 2610 (Multi-VRF CE) and Cis...

our core router has been restarted , when i found its crash information log,i gound this reason from it.Can you tell me what is meant its hexa value.router is 7206.Error is:"System was restarted by bus error at PC 0x6001ECE8".If anyone has the crash...

Hi:When using the Inter-AS MPLS option of configuring Multihop MP-eBGP b/w RR's in 2 AS's, if the RR's are not configured for next-hop-unchanged, the control plane is fine but the data plane get's broken on the 2 ASBR's - LSP broken (shows Untagged f...

rajju by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIIs it possibel to set MTU on Fastethernet ?I was trying to change MTU on 7206 and i got this errorconfig-if)#ip mtu ? <68-1500> MTU (bytes)config-if)#mtu 1510% Interface FastEthernet0/0 does not support user settable mtu.

What is the difference between those two if they are run by the same Supervisor engine with the same IOS. I do not see a difference in the functionality. Or are there any commands which cannot be issued on one or the other?All help is appreciated.--J...

With the following config, does it export only the 10.2.3.3/32 route withthe 114.3.1.1:4 RT set ? Or does all routes from the vrf get exported(because there is no set extcommunity statement below theroute-map) ?? My intention is to export only that r...

Top Solution Authors