MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have cisco 7206 router with IOS 12.2(25)S5Now i want to enable one feature Ip tcp path MTU descoveryB'se presently it is MSS value is 536 bytesRouter#sh ip bgp neighbors | inc max dataDatagrams (max data segment is 536 bytes):Datagrams (ma...

Hello:I am working a solution with customers with shared services over MPLS VPN, but the problem is that traffic initiated from shared services, and customer could access those shared services as well. Considering ip address conflict issue, It seems ...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help, I'm designing an MPLS network to be on our existing network. The network is currently connecting three POPs over satellite links. We have static routes on the whole network. The 3 POPs are connected using 3845 routers.We have some unused...

defash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a client with 2 connections (1 Ethernet + 1 ATM(SHDSL) - The connections terminate on 2 seperate PE's - We have OSPF advertising the clients LAN subnet into there VRF via the ethernet connection(And we adv default route), we now wanted to ...

johnelliot by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm configuring a CE router to connect to a PE router using eBGP as the PE-CE routing protocol. The site is a stub site. The LAN addresses are subnetted from the summary 10.1.0.0/16. The CE config as follows:!interface Serial0/0 description *** Co...

Hi experts,Can anyone suggest me any articles/whitepaper to understand more on Disaster Recovery especially on MPLS??Thanks.

azmirccnp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my network I can see ip route to particular destination but not able to ping Pl. guideRouter#sh ip route vrf ABCD x.x.x.xouting entry for x.x.x.0/24 Known via "bgp 9730", distance 200, metric 0, type internal Last update from y.y.y.y 1w2d ago R...

Hello,I am a customer who has just had a sham link set up, so that OSPF area 0 runs on both sides of the MPLS. However, I am now getting really high metrics in the routing tables on the CEs. I need to be able to modify the vlaues so that I can load b...

We are installing MPLS links to a number of remote locations. We are seeing substandard speeds to certain locations. In some cases the initial connection to a resource is slow but once the connection is made the speed is fine. We are not seeing any e...

Unanswered Topics