MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possibel to implement hub and spoke MPLS VPN using subinterface between CE-HUB and PE-HUB I found a document on cisco that says "You can configure this feature only on virtual access interfaces (VAIs) and virtual template interfaces (VTIs)."

Hi allI have a little problem with MPLS/VPN VRF LITE.Look my topology:CE1---OSPF---PE1---BGP---PE2---OSPF---CE2I have configured VRF-LITE on CE1 and CE2, and CE1 is advertisementing default-route. PE1 and PE2 is receiving a default-route from CE1, bu...

I have private IP WAN (fR), which consists of 5 branch offices in different cities and a head office, I want to have all citrix traffic (port 1494) to get priority over all other traffic in these branch offices connected to the head office via MPLS b...

msubtain by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all,i want to understand which one is best Metropolis DMX Access Multiplexer or Higher End Cisco Router?some where i read that DMX mulitplexer is used to fill up the bandwidth gap... it means it will divide DS3 to multiple T1 or can combine ...

hi, what happens if there are multiple routes with the same route-target are received for a particular FEC? what BGP route selection process (in what order) will a cisco router select (i.e. the best route)?thanks.

Hi All,Has anyone deployed L2VPNs with Managed CPEs...!!! Yes, I understand that it sounds a little weird and there aren't many deployments that have this sort of thing... or maybe I don't know much of any such deployments... but this is what I am lo...

Hello everybodyI have a funny inssue using MPLS VPN (VRF) with Lan (ethernet) in both side of my VRF. look the scene:CustomerMachines--->Fa0/0.1(Pe1)---MPLS CORE---(Pe2)Fa0/0.2---> CustomerServerJust one machine each time of lan in Pe1 can ping the s...

A packet's LSP can extend only until it encounters a routerwhose forwarding tables have a longer best match address prefix forthe packet's destination address. At that point, the LSP must endand the best match algorithm must be performed again."How i...

Hello All,I'm currently testing a Layer3 IP VPN solution in the lab and have a question regarding the management of VRF's from a management VRF. I have configured VPNa on two PE routers and am importing/exporting the 'VPNa' Route Target. I can see ad...

layer3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi chaps,Here is a funny one (or I am really missing something).An MPLS cloud, two 6500 series router in it. An EoMPLS Layer2 circuit is configured simply by using xconnect <ip> <vc> enc mplscommands on both end interfaces.Both interfaces setup ident...

cagri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am the ceo of a start up wisp and i am also the business developer.Plan to offer converged services such as voice,data,vpn,video conferencing and some others using wimax technology.I am much interested in the ip ngn and mpls and plan to develop ...

alf329999 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have MLS6509 with Sup1A and Sup2 both and runnign with 12.1(26)E5 image. I'm able to configure GLobal MPLS command enabling MPLS but not able to configure at interface level to enable MPLS and telling not supported however it shows in command list....

Top Solution Authors