MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi, is there anyone kind enough to help me .i am preparing or ccie Service provider. i have 3640 routers in lab with 128 ram and 32 flash. my question is can this router support features as PE router ? or i need to upgrade the flash to 48 or 64.p...

Hi, I would like to know if there is a maximum number of vrfs i can configure per box- I understand there is a maximum of 32 routing instances i can have per box, for instance one bgp process, one rip process and 30 ospf process but i dont know if i...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(1)dose WRED support MPLS EXP bit?(2)i need to deploy mpls-vpn qos/vpls qos on PE(7609 with SIP600) router and core router(GSR 12816),anyone has a case study? or config example? thanks!!: )

Posted by: p.danielsen - Dec 27, 2006, 5:21am PSTHi, A brief VRF-Lite question, I want to build a redundant setup using VRF-Lite on some Catalyst6509's, where I want to use OSFP as the IGP, and redistribute it into BGP, for uplink to our edge.. Some ...

Dear All...I need to build a project with VRF-Lite and Backup ISDN. In my lab, VRF-Lite is perfect, but now, I need to configure a backup of Dedicated Link through ISDN Link, Dialer Interface.So I would like to get an help to build this project. What...

Resolved! MPLS TE issue

Hi Sir,I'm doing a lab test on MPLS TE. Please see attached slides.In Scenario 1, there's only a single link between R1 and R2. The TE tunnel from R3 to R1, traversing thru R2, is up & operational.In Scenario 2, a new link is added between R1 and R2,...

limtohsoon by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have come across the following statement :"You can run MPLS in Cell-mode across ATM but not when using Frame Relay or when the ATM structure is built using traditional ATM Forum PVCs"what is this ATM forum PVC ? is it different from ATM PVC ...

We are looking at deploying an IPSec VPN from CE-CE routers across an MPLS backbone. There will be several CE, PE and P routers and we will manage the MPLS backbone. At all sites, the CE routers will be Cisco 7600 series with a VPN Accelerator module...

Will the following setup work as MPLS or VRF? The PE device is a Cisco 6506 catalyst switch.20Servers-->(fa3/10.1)PE1--(WAN Link)->PE2(fa2/11.1)---> 10Servers

defash by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i hv 3 Fr circuits and 1 mpls circuits from india to Usa. is it possible that i will go fro load balancing? pls give me the solutionThanks

Top Solution Authors