MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello i have a problem of pinging from PE to CE and CE-PE while i am using ospfthis is my config PE: vrf definition client3rd 100:3!address-family ipv4route-target export 100:100route-target import 100:100exit-address-family interface Loopback0ip add...

sel18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i want to configure router as an route reflector but this is the error router bgp 65001bgp log-neighbor-changesno bgp default ipv4-unicastneighbor RR peer-groupneighbor RR remote-as 1neighbor RR update-source Loopback0neighbor 123.1.1.1 peer-grou...

sel18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have two companies IT Integration. What happens on networking side of the things. There are two routers at the front and then firewall and switches. I want to use VPN to integrate the two sites. What will happen at collaboration tier or only VPN wo...

gurwinkle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyI would like to clarify some things that confound me.The inner label is set to route the packet to our neighbor.The outer label is set to route the packet to the MP-bgp.Quite right?Is the Inner label generated by the PE or by the P?Tha...

vin.marco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking to build an MPLS backbone and implement L3 VPN services on top of it. However the underlying IP network has to be IPv6 ONLY. From what I can tell the LDPv6 is not really an option as is not actively developed. RSVP-TE may be an opt...

hi,I have PE1 router and i want to connect it to P router. The physical connectivity have to pass through PE2 router. PE2 is already connected to P router. I have two possible probabilitiesFirst: to have L3 connectivity between PE1 and PE2 , so PE1 w...

Hi, I'm running a lab with some XRv9000 (v7.3.1) and an Opendaylight controller (v13.1 (Aluminium)). The goal is to push a Segment Routing LSP from the PCE over the IOS XRv, which is working. However when querying my controller for the PCEP topology ...

Hi , I'm studying for CCNP SP and I use GNS3 for the labs. I'm trying to config a xconnect and the tunnel is up but no connectivity between CEs. I don't know if I'm missing something or GNS3 doesn't work fine  It seems all is working fine : LDP sessi...

xconnect.JPG

Resolved! LDP TARGET SESSION

I have read about MPLS targeted LDP session and MPLS LDP session protect. As per my understanding both the features are doing same thing .May I know the exact difference between them and the situation where can I use these features ?  Thanks in advan...

I currently have a network doing both L2VPN and L3VPN between nodes, that all connect into a collapsed core.So traffic might go site A -- PE -- P -- P -- PE -- site B.My question is what do the P routers need to support? Do they need to understand th...

Hi,I am trying to set up a tunnel on a "Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 6.5.1" router using PCEP. The relevant config pieces are:interface tunnel-te2000 ipv4 unnumbered Loopback0 destination 122.122.122.122 path-option 1 dynamic pce address ipv4 19...

Dear collogues: kindly ,  I am new in dealing with mpls traffic engineering : i wonder 1.what is the benefit of advertising tunnel as P2P link with cost 1000 in ospf data base  via forwarding adjacency if  core routers not used it compare with cost o...

saif by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes