MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am working in a NG-MVPN setup in mixed Cisco IOS XR-Juniper JUNOS environment.I would like to know whether there is a Cisco IOS XR equivalent to the following JUNOS configuration: routing-instances {  VPN-A {    provider-tunnel {      select...

Hi everyone ,In the attachment of MPLS traffic engineering path calculation ,If TE metric is equal on multiple paths then "path with the highest available bandwidth" is preferred.(Tie break)I am bit confused on this statement. What does it mean by ...

MPLS.PNG

Hello, I'm having a simple topology as  {R1 - R2 - R3}  - IOS Routers Scenario 1 with autoroute announce (Successful):The TE tunnels between R1 and R3 are configured with autoroute announce, the TE tunnels are up and installed in the routing table (o...

We already discuss what is MPLS and LDP in the previous sections. In this section, we will see what is MPLS L3 VPN? And what are VRF (virtual routing forwarding), Rd (route-distinguisher), RT (route-target), and how to configure MPLS L3 VPN in the se...

rt.png

Hello. In my home lab I have the following scenario - see picture SCENARIO.I would like to provide access, for Customer B, towards WAN. Here is the configuration I have implemented - see file CONFIGURATIONI cannot find the reason why when runningShow...

aw75635 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about MPLS Interface attributes.In the examples I see:  Interface                  LDP      Tunnel   Enabled   -------------------------- -------- -------- -------- POS0/4/0/0                 Yes      Yes      Yes Interface - which ...

Mesho7 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TAC Please advise. In a scenario where you have two N5K and to N7K Spine connected redundantly and you lost communication between the uplinks which are bundled on a Port-Channel. Running a command “ No Shut “ on the physical interfaces under that ...

I configured ISIS, ldp, l2vp between  XRv-Juniper and XRv-Nokia. The l2vpn connection between  XRv-Juniper works fine. But l2vpn connection XRv-Nokia doesn't work well. Nokia side is up, Cisco side is down.Cisco side:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/7....

Hi,I need help with the operation of RD.I Know that the RD (64 bits) is attached to the prefix when is send into the MP-BGP cloud to other PE?s, being converted in a VPNv4 packet.My question is: What is the route decision process in the receiving PE?...

Hi there, I have couple of questions about some Segment Routing and BGP-LU.  Above is my network topology. So here are the details and I will omit some details just to keep things simple.* orange area is ISIS AGG1. Yellow is ISIS BB. Grey is AGG2* no...

bgp-lu.png
jpl861 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes