MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPLS -L2 VPN

Hi friends , L2vpnbridge group testbridge-domain testmtu 9202neighbor 1.1.1.1 pw-id 5292 ---->Doubt!vfi testneighbor 2.2.2.2 pw-id 5292 ---->Doubtpw-class for_test!pw-class for_testencapsulation mplscontrol-wordload-balancingflow-label bothWhat is th...

dears  kindly, i know mpls auto tunnel mesh is used to automatic configured full mesh of mpls TE tunnel to aviod lack in transport labelwhich cause traffic block holes but how is configured & what is condition to implemnent that from from IOS point o...

saif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,     I'm trying to flood PTP traffic over the Mpls network and doesn't work, also checked with the global routing table same issue but when I trying to use another vendor, not cisco is working fine. our devices cisco NSC 560  Thanks  

i configured mpls network, and router has mpls table, but i cannnot ping... (router 1 → router 2) what is problem? i will upload my config and network map. please help me.

Hey folks, I was trying to follow the configuration guide at: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipmulti_mvpn/configuration/12-2sx/imc-mvpn-12-2sx-book/imc_cfg_mc_vpn_sup.pdf on how to configure InterAS MVPN between PEs in different AS...

topology.PNG

R1 - TE HEAD-END ROUTER & R4 TE TAIL-END ROUTERIn this scenario if R3 goes down (power issue or hardware failure) LSP gets failure but how does R1 recognize that LSP is no more available due to R3 went down ? What type of message is used to bring d...

RSVP.PNG

Resolved! MPLS TE RSVP

By default RSVP uses state refresh technology. It helps to track the state of neighbors. What is the benefit of using RSVP hello message on the top of RSVP state refresh technology ?What is the exact difference between RSVP hellos and  RSVP state ref...

Top Solution Authors