MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Folks,I have some doubts in BGP Basics, Please clarify it.In IOS XR Is the command send-community-ebgp is the replacement for send-community both,and for send-extended-community-ebgp for send community extended?I also have another doubt in IOS ...

Hi All,I am doing some testing for a migration from a 7604 MPLS PE with handoffs to a 7604 acting as an edge router. Each circuit on the PE router is just an untagged attachment circuit like this:interface GigabitEthernet2/8description MPLS Attachmen...

Dear all,I am running in to very strange problem - currently busy with preparation in our LAB for a migration of EVPN/VXLAN setup from single-site to multi-site. During the testing in our LAB I have discovered the following.The LAB is already in mult...

kmarkov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are experiencing an issue with the Cisco NCS540 regarding Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPN). We have conducted tests using the NCS540 and ASR1002hx, and unfortunately, the Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) fails to establish connect...

hello, i have enable netflow in egress interface (mpls) in IOSXR 9922 cisco routerwe see there's MPLS label type "Unknown" in several prefixes /32 (IP loopback router)and i have check by perform this command "show mpls forwarding prefixes (iploopback...

fhh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured SRTE policy on one NCS6K-1(head-end) to other NCS6K-2's(tail-end) loopback address. I have tried both the static policy and dynamic policy as well. Both are not working fine. Here are the quick SR-Configs and ISIS configs. Pleas...

darshan kn by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi @Harold Ritter ,I am sorry to ask questions on SR-TE. Whenever i observe any issue in Segment routing , only  your name comes to my mind as you helped me earlier on Segment routing related issue.  Thanks a lot for that.  Now i come up with differe...

mailatgk_0-1714020030784.png
mailatgk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,In this scenario, I have configured BGP and advertised a prefix on R4 using the network command. I was simply checking the BGP path selection criteria. In this case, I observed that the network prefix 172.16.1.0/24 is choosing the path via 12...

Hi Dear community,Can you please comment this design and tell me what could be wrong as the XCO prevent me from pinging each end devices in vlan 19.Thanks in advance for your help.Kind Regards,Jerems

Jerems_0-1689154632160.png
Jerems by Spotlight
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have a problem with sham link and default route and any help is appreciated. Let's assume that the topology is as follows: The initial configuration is as follows:CE1 has a static default route that it advertises into ospf with def...

zoranerdec_0-1714738135442.png

Hello,I am labbing with an 9300v (10.3(1)) and some XRv boxes, trying to have the not ldp 9300v talk to the rest of the ldp boxes.I was thinking of having one of the XRv boxes act as a mapping server, so that the 9300v could receive the prefix-sids m...

Hello Everyone, I am new to segment routing. I am trying to learn the dynamic option of segment routing traffic engineering. I have 2 directly connected routers.R1---R2R1's Gi0/0/0/1 IP address 100.10.20.1R2'2 Gi0/0/0/1 IP address 100.10.20.21.1.1.1 ...

Top Solution Authors