MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Quick Question please, In MPLS network with VRFs, there are two labels on the packet, one is the MP-BGP label and the other is LDP label. Does the MP-BGP label have EXP bit? Or it's only on the LDP label? Thank you

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPLS Multihoming

Is VPLS multi-homing from a CE to (2) PE devices supported in IOS-XE on the ASR 9000?I have a feeling that the answer is no, since I do not see any documentation related to it other than a community forum question from 2011:https://community.cisco.co...

Dear All,I have a topology which represent an ISP MPLS Core Network. the topology use BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and VRFs. the topology consist of 5 BGP autonomous systems, 4 autonomous system have 2 customer sites. 1 autonomous system connect the 4 auto...

Hello all,     I am trying to set up a MPLS with BGP core, using confederations in order to have the iBGP full mesh. While configuring it, I faced this situation   R1 establishes an eBGP connection with R2 R2 establishes an iBGP connection with R3  ...

jgomezve by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue when testing LSPs between PEs, each PE is doing ECMP to its neighbors. Control / Data plane are correct and when I do traceroute mpls multipath ipv4 x.x.x.x source y.y.y.y ==> I see always a LSP is broken through a PE even if t...

mkhataby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to lab a scenario for L3VPN where I do have a BGP VPNv4 RR and multihomed customers (CEs).I wonder if we can utilize the mulitpathing using BGP diverse-path (IOS XE) or BGP Add-path (IOS XR) on the RR without changing the RDs.The ...

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an MPLS network in which a few of the P routers are connected to each other via GRE over a service provider. We are running MPLS IP over those GRE tunnels. We have configured an outbound QoS Shaping policy on those tunnel interfaces. However,...

Tim K by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need input on the attached schematic i.e... whether Cisco 1921 would support the performance throughput in this scenario with 5Mbps MPLS WAN circuit & 100Mbps P2P Ethernet circuit?Throughput, MPLSThroughput, MPLS

Hello Experts, @Georg Pauwen   We are using ASR901 as PE router and We have two P routers for MPLS redundancy. We are using VPLS from the Service provider to connect PE to P.  Due to the limitation on 901, I have to shut down the SVI interface on one...

Hi, I am testing a MPLS L3vpn  scenario with a Route Reflector in the middle to reflect vpnv4 routes between PEs. But not only reflecting the routes also to participate in forwarding plane as well. For this I forced to change the next hop to Route Re...

Mery by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors