MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Trying to learn Segment routing :) I am trying to setup a SRTE ODN scenario as per the following topology                   CurrentlyAGG routers are receiving remote AGG vpnv4 routes with BGP next hop as remote AGG's loopbackLocal AGG routers has no ...

ODN_Toplogy.PNG

Dear all, Currently I am tackling with the following topology.Based on this, it is pingable between R3 and R2 Global route through MP-BGP based multi-VRF, however I am curious about actually which VRF (VRF-A or VRF-B) can be selected on this conditio...

MP-BGP-TOPOLOGY.jpg MP-BGP-ROUTE-TABLE.jpg
mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Since recently we've decided to add some redundancy links in our network. So, now the network looks like this: As you can see we've got catalyst 45XX and 65XX switches and asr9k and asr1k routers in the core level. In the access level we use Dlin...

ring_nag.png
Alex M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am doing Multicast VPN for our customers based using Draft-Rosen Based Multicast VPN based design Additional details for your understanding below:Our multicast VPN for the customer is setup using Default MDT. No DATA MDT usedService provider is ...

netops044 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Let me start by saying I suspect I know the answer, but am hoping someone with more knowlwdge than I have will be able to elaborate.Fist of all, let me define where I see the allusive management VRF.  The easiest is from the CLI on a brand-new ACI...

Hi all, In the topology bellow : R1<------(ibgp ipv4 + label)------->XR1<-------(ebgp ipv4)------>R2 R1 and R2 are XE devices, XR1 is XR device. I have iBGP IPv4 labled unicast between R1 and XR1 and eBGP ipv4 unicast between XR1 and R2. The proble...

Today I was studying the seamless MPLS approach from this page:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/multiprotocol-label-switching-mpls/mpls/116127-configure-technology-00.html But there is a point where I really struggle.See the picture below.H...

116127-configure-technology-01
Joe Bee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring this kind of services on a Cisco 6500 with WS-SUP720-3B: interface GigabitEthernet4/24.30description GESTIONencapsulation dot1Q 30xconnect 10.248.10.7 10030 encapsulation mpls I did not find in the datasheet the max number of thi...

Quick Question please, In MPLS network with VRFs, there are two labels on the packet, one is the MP-BGP label and the other is LDP label. Does the MP-BGP label have EXP bit? Or it's only on the LDP label? Thank you

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPLS Multihoming

Is VPLS multi-homing from a CE to (2) PE devices supported in IOS-XE on the ASR 9000?I have a feeling that the answer is no, since I do not see any documentation related to it other than a community forum question from 2011:https://community.cisco.co...

Dear All,I have a topology which represent an ISP MPLS Core Network. the topology use BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and VRFs. the topology consist of 5 BGP autonomous systems, 4 autonomous system have 2 customer sites. 1 autonomous system connect the 4 auto...

Hello all,     I am trying to set up a MPLS with BGP core, using confederations in order to have the iBGP full mesh. While configuring it, I faced this situation   R1 establishes an eBGP connection with R2 R2 establishes an iBGP connection with R3  ...

jgomezve by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors