MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello essays :)   something I've seen pretty often but never understood is: why we receive a route in BGP but we can't ping as seen in the output below:   R333#show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf ciaoo neighbors 3.3.3.2 received-routesBGP table version is 6, local...

On CISCO ASR 9K routers   Can i have routing Policy to match the Incoming RD, and export the Routes based on the Incoming RD's. Basically I do not want to export certain routes to certain Incoming RD ( Router Distinguishers )   Though I could have S...

dchockal1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   1. Why LDP didn't assign label to Loopback while SR did assign , what is the technicality behind that   2. What makes me prefer SR over LDP , ???   Thanks all

Hi, In my routing table I have 1. OSPF routes 2. Local Routes 3. BGP Routes(Suppose total 10 BGP : 2 of them I have re-distributed and 8 of then are not re-distributed) I have a MPLS LDP CISCO 7200 router. By default LDP will not distribute BGP route...

Hello, i would like to leak a route locally from vrf to another without passing it to other vpnv4 neighbors. For example: i have two PEs and one P RR. On both PEs i have the same VRF (vrf A) with same RT (for example Import 1:1 and export 1:1). On bo...

saccom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issues with configuring MPLS on Cisco ISR 4300 router. The router does not take any MPLS command. Following are the details of the device and the issue.   Router: ISR 4300 IOS: Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOS...

aroshak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts     How the eNodeb S interface is connected to  CSG ip router ( ASR 903) , is there any special interface on this router or there is a Transceiver in the Midle   do u have a link how these are connected . aka the how the eNodeb is conne...

Hi all,   i have a Router Cisco 7301 which is connected via an L2 Tunnel (Xconnect) to an ASR1004(RP2) via an L2VFI Instance. MPLS Backbone is build by three Cisco 6504-E with SUP720-10G-3BXL. The Accessport for the Cisco 7301 is decribed below   Eve...

Steve by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics