MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Thanks for any insight.   I want to use MPLS L3VPN over SR-TE Policy on ASR9000.So I configured SR-TE Policy on Ingress PE and configured vpnv4 route-policy on Egress PE.   ---<Ingress PE> segment-routing traffic-eng segment-list AP14 index 1 mpls la...

Hello everyone,As a part of my university project i was given to implement MPLS 6PE on Gns3. I've done my configuration and the routing seems fine. I can ping Site 1 from site 2 and vice versa. I tried to ping UDP and TCP over the MPLS however i'm fa...

PE1Unicast.PNG PE2UnicastSummary.PNG MPLS.png
Imtiyaz95 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to redistribute EIGRP to BGP but EIGRP network is in VRF and BGP network is not vrf configuration. How could i redistribute network from vrf to global ? Topology and configurations are attached.

I've configured MPLS using 6PE. I can ping both sites using icmp and udp. However when i ping two sites using TCP i get "connect 7@site2ipv6address timeout. How to resolve this issue?

Imtiyaz95 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an LDP session configured over my P2P interface and it is not coming up . What can be the reason ? I can ping the P2P IP adddress *************************interface FastEthernet4/1 ip address 10.10.0.46 255.255.255.252 ip ospf network non-broa...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a topology on GNS3 and it worked perfectly fine. I could ping Customer ABC site 2 from Customer ABC site 1 however i cant ping with UDP packet and TCP packet. Can you please suggest where's the problem?

Imtiyaz95 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wasn't able to find any documentation from Cisco on this.When doing a ping on PE device thru the MPLS network (ping vrf custA 1.1.1.1) how does the router choose the source address of the pings? Please don't tell me that it uses the outgoing int...

CCIE28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts!I have troubles in understanding what is the difference between these two technologies in MPLS networks.Are they used for the same thing? (assuring backup path)Or maybe FRR uses LFA for calculating paths?If we use FRR with RSVP-TE, do w...

Pszemek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening, I'm trying to setup MPLS across two datacenters, to avoid extending direct Layer 2 to avoid STP loops, but i've ran into an issue if the vlan terminates IP wise on one of the devices as xconnect cannot be configured on an interface with...

Example.PNG

Hi guys, The question is about layers of security to implement MPLS link. Today my MPLS link are terminanting on Border Routers that are performing BGP Single Multi-homed as well. After this Border Router I have the Firewall performing external NAT a...

Hi ,   As per the enclosed topology we want to restrict ransomware or other kind of threat to spread across different office locations through MPLS links , what are the best solution for this kind of environment ?   Vijay

tyagi.v by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes