MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I work for a Service Provider and one of our customers has asked to have the HSRP configuration removed and the LAN address changed to the Standby address. I thought that this would be reasonably straightforward until I tried... I removed the trackin...

I have traffic engineering between 2 routers. There are 3 direct links and I need to offload some traffic over a different path due to that the traffic volume is exceeding 30G at some time of the day. I have allocated 9,9G to each of the direct paths...

Hi, The following topology: R6 <---eBGP ---> R4 <---iBGP---> R5 <---iBGP---> R8 R6: BGP in globalInjects 6.6.6.6/32 R4: BGP in globalsets next-hop-self towards R5 R5: BGP in VRF a to R4 (RR client)BGP in VPNv4 to R8Injects 10.5.5.5/32 in VRF a R8: ...

Hi,  I have three sites (SiteA, SiteB, SiteC) connected to same MPLS provider. The three sites all have same BGP AS number and with as override feature everything is working as expected.  In Site A and Site B I have confifured Local Preference to pr...

Hello All, I'm a bit stuck. I have been tasked to configure 36 ASR 901s the are communicating to two master both being ASR 903s. The network is running OSPF on its WAN links for the IGP. BGP is being used for signaling. MPLS-TE tunnels is configured...

Hi support, I need to know any supportive material to know , How L2VPN Traffic flows inside mpls n/w. Suppose one customer is attached to PE1, its other branch attached to PE2. Routes came to PE1, how they will travel to PE2 , to reach that branch c...

Hi support, I have question regarding mpls TE tunnel. Can I make tunnel between two different ospf areas? If yes, then it will be dynamic or explicit?? If explicit then which routers of different areas will be included in this TE tunnel??? BR: Kamr...

Dears, We just performed an Ethernet testing using JDSU testset for an EVPL circuit in an EoMPLS based network. A hard loopback was made on the customer site(not a mac swap loop) and we were able to test it from the other end. As I know, the switch o...

samuelli6 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, just a question. Is it possible to use a tag in stead of a community to filter out or install some routes from one to another router withing mpls ? For example, Router A. int bdi 3000 ip vrf forwarding idunno ip address 10.10.10.1 255....

Resolved! Traceroute problem

Why traceroute is missing first one? Can't understand. Can any one tell me the reason. ping is also ok. traceroute vrf SERVICE-MGMT 10.10.10.1Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 10.10.10.1VRF info: (vrf in name/id, vrf out name/id)  1...

rumon8401 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I work in a small ISP and in the process of migrated some services to a 7600 router with the above card installed. I want some clarifications regarding the EVC configurations on those specific line cards.  Let say we have over 5000 customers...

Top Solution Authors