MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there, I'm going through a NAT configuration in a MPLS VPN environmet, I've choosen to configure one of the 2 PE as Egress NAT PE, the translation actually occurs between 2 VRFs, the internal one which is called "mgmt" and needs to reach the remo...

Hi all, I have 2 PoP (2 PES each), with no P in the middle, iBGP between them and just one VRF mgmt at the moment, I will call the first one "POP1" and the second one "POP2": Scenario: The "POP1" has an old network (192.168.102.0/24) directly connec...

Hi, I'm doing a VPLS PoC using ASR9006. SW1 (trunk) ----- ASR9K (R1) -------- ASR9K(R2) ------ (trunk) SW2 I found that I have to bridge the untag EFP in order to get CDP/UDLD pass thru. I read the L2PT document (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs...

yitung by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am importing two VRFs (VRF-TEST1 and VRF-TEST2) into a third VRF (VRF-TEST3). Both VRFs have default routes, so I am trying to filter out default routes from one of them, but without much success. I cannot play with export filters, only imports...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.  If there were two customer, and RD is set the same both side on the each PE device.  what if we don't set the RT, is it working? or without RT, they can't talk each other? IF they can talk, it means we only need to set the RT when we nee...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWhat is the basic concept of Xconnect in the case of AToM?How AToM can be implemented in the live networks? What are the issues that can faced in the AToM technology?I am unavair of this concept as i need to start this topic, Pls help me out how...

Dears, when we deploy MPLS FRR link/node protection, at any of these cases the PLR will swap the the comming traffic label with either Nhop label or NNhop lablel (bypass tunnel) and push on top of transport label the FRR label. so the (transport lab...

Is there any documentation for troubleshooting and verifying NG-MVPN networks? I have a built a pilot lab using Profile 13 (Default MDT - MLDP - MP2MP - BGP-AD - BGP C-mcast Signaling). This is supposed to be Multicast over an MPLS core using BGP si...

Unanswered Topics