MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guy I have one ASR9K peering with one Nexus7700 via IBGP On each device i have VRF A with same route-target import and export  but RD is diffirent Two device establish IBGP successfull, ASR9K can receive route in VRFA from Nexus but Nexus can't re...

mrtrieu89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,My customer wants to implement MPLS TE auto tunnel (Primary & backup) for one-hop tunnel and also wants to create mesh tunnel in between PE routers. Is it a valid scenario, if not please explain. Sample output is as follows mpls traffic-en...

bchintak by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a small query with respect to any Service Provider core routers (P routers) If a SP has 30 PE and they all are connecting to one P router, How many interfaces that P router would have ? is it 30 ?

Hi, We are going to purchase few 7600 router (refurbished) with RSP720-3CXL-10GE and  76-ES+XC-20G3CXL line card. We will use MPLS and L3VPN on these devices. Cisco Documentation saying we need the license 76-ES+ADVIP-LIC for L3VPN feature. But our v...

Is there a way to configure MPLS TE Tunnel so as to establish through a least delay path ? Can delay be added as a constraint for Path calculation by CSPF.

rrajmohan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys in any AToM wchich of the following its more useable and prefered SP Internetworking - Ethernet mode or VLAN Mode or IP Mode --------------------------------------------------------- in the EoMPLS which of the following its more useable and...

Hi, I want to verify my concepts regarding EoMPLS. Please Answer Yes if I am right, otherwise please correct me.  Point #1: The ATOM is P2P tunneling mechanism in which we would have MPLS L2 VPN. For example EoMPLS, HDLC over MPLS, FR over MPLS. Poin...

Top Solution Authors