MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI was wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem regarding vpws.I have set up a lab and followed the asr920 guide to configure evpn-vpws ios 16.5.1 but can't seem to get it to work.The VC comes up but I see no next hop or anything.From what...

Adrian.X by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dear community,Do you know why, when we open a pcap file with wireshark where we have MPLS packet captured, we always have to "Decode As" to see the entire MPLS Header ?Thanks in advance for your kind help,Jerems 

Jerems by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, I have an issue on my l2vpn PEs. Everything works well and I can ping either side of the PEs when I have "enc dot1q vlantag" configured on the sub interface connecting to the CEs. ...........................configs.........................

dgawaya1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am working on my master's thesis in cybersecurity, any idea for a project to work on? Also we can take advantage of the fact that Instagram is banned in Turkey and everyone uses vpn to use it I am thinking of working on this ideaThank y...

Dear experts, I have pw configured on the PEs and its up. However, the mpls pseudo ping is not working PE1PE1#ping mpls pseudowire 192.168.239.18 5Sending 5, 72-byte MPLS Echos to 192.168.239.18,timeout is 2 seconds, send interval is 0 msec:Codes: '!...

dgawaya1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured following senario PE1-s1/0--------P1---P2------s1/0-PE210.10.10.1 10.10.30.2PE1 -s1/0-10.10.10.1PE2 -s1/0-10.10.30.2I have configured the IBGP between PE1 and PE2 with physical interface IP address.I can se...

Top Solution Authors