cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there anyway to set up the KIWI syslog server to only return data about certain ports? I want my syslog server only to tell me when a trunk link between switches go down. Right now it tells me when every port of every switch goues up/down.I have K...

I'm getting this error when i tried to loginYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello, I am trying to generate an EEM script that will send some message to all terminal lines, but I am having the next problem: I cannot get the script to use the action "send *" and to write something in the box, then to simulate the CTRL+Z keywor...

Hello,For some reason RME has stopped reporting change audits and syslog messages in the RME Portal. This has worked fine up until Wednesday last week.When I go into RME Device Management it reports 333 devices in a Normal state, however, if I click ...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need help on Cisco Prime LMS 4.1, I have installed it on the server and added some devices through add/import inventory but did not get any logs from devices.I also configure snmp-server read and write community commands with snmp host c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card