cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Nexus 5598 with a layer 3 moudule.I have configured NTP and this is working to the peer source, via a FW.My problem is, that I have configured Distrubute so that down stream Routers/Switches can source their NTP update from the Nexus Switche...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to raise a TAC for an issue with Ciscoworks and the Cisco Help Desk are asking for a serial number for the software.I can't find this serial number within the software and hence they won't accept me logging the call! I've asked to spea...

promina by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does someone can lunch SSH and telnet too under topology service, I do all stuff mentionned in "Monitoring and Troubleshooting With CiscoWorks solution 4.0 without any result . I use Microsoft XP with IE7 and with Java 1.6.0_23 LAN Management Solutio...

Hi everybody, Jack here,I have some basic questions about the Cisco IOS, could someone help me addressing some of them please? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I have two IP addresses assigned by our Cable ISP. From what I unders...