cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

After launching config collection job in LMS 4.2 I can't get job results and receive error message - Unable to get results of job execution for device...I've increased the job result wait time using option in Admin > Collection Settings ... , but not...

All,I have an eem script that I want to run when bgp goes down. I tested the script in GNS by doing a simple syslog message when the condition was met. I have the following script:**** Doesn't work below *****event manager applet Notify_DOWN event sy...

How do I monitor the traffic passing each individual ports on a Cisco SLM2048 Gigabit smart switch.This switch is the core where other switches connects to.I wanted to know which ports carries the most traffic and probably apply some changes.Sent fro...

I have an EEM script (below) and I have two problems.1) Line action 4.5 gets a "%Error opening bootdisk:blackhole (File or Directory already in use)"2) Line 5.0 - 5.5 get "Line has invalid autocommand "sh mls cef hardware module 4 | append sup-bootdi...

jdevane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes