cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

greetings everyone, nowadays i'am facing a big issue, on my network a have a replication link to our backup datacenter, and this link is a lease link with 20Mbps.latetly some server's jobs fail down since the saturation of this link, and the ping get...

Hello all, I don't have an issue per say, but I would appreciate some guidance and direction. I want to upgrade our 5525 with the most up to date software but this is something i have never done. i used to work with encryption devices like KG 250 and...

Bryson F by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1- i have cisco switch 2960 and i need to find all clients mac address connected to the switch and able to ignore specific mac address.2- if i have 5 cisco switches connected to each other , how i can find specific mac address belong to which switch ...

mishaq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Context: I'm configuring up batches of IR809s. One step of that process is upgrading modem firmware for TELSTRA. Old version: FwVersion - 02.30.03.00, PriVersion - 002.044_000 New version: FwVersion - 02.33.03.00, PriVersion - 002.067_000 Files in fl...

JoshG255 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using The Cisco SG220-26P Switch and i am unable to connect a device on a local DHCP server run on a RPI. If I go through a TP-link switch i can get the DHCP server to give out IP addresses to my devices but on this Cisco switch The devices a...