cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!!I have a question!!I want to build a small demo with the new Cisco Prime NAM 5.1; however, I only have a NM-NAM module for a Cisco Router 2811.I've read the data sheets and I've come across info that the NAM 5.1 software can be installed on the N...

Hi everbody,i'm trying to run the little script bellow via cut&paste....However, the next command "tclquit" after calling the proc isn't running! Nor any other command...Is there a trick to terminate such cut&paste proc's?( in my case i need to work ...

cgrodde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayCan someone please explain me what the following line mean:event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.2.9.1.6.2 get-type exact entry-op eq entry-val "2" exit-op eq exit-val "1" poll-interval 5If possible, please refer to an Cisco article for further...

Hi,I'am a novice with LMS 4.0.I create 4 device group in Group Management, I restarted my server and since this reboot, I haven't any device in my groups.I would like to use the archive synchronization but I can't see my device in my groups.Could you...