cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

TDM relative MIB for MWR2941

Hi:I  worked on Cisco MWR2941,the version is below:NATLIS_2941_3#show version Cisco IOS Software, 2900 Software (MWR2900-ADVIPRANK9-M), Version 12.2(33)MRB4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)I also want to find out the direct relationship between E1 port and TD...

nancymood by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recommended SNMP traps

Hello All,We are planning to implement SNMP monitoring in our network. Are there any recommended SNMP traps that should be enabled on the devices so we dont get clobbered with thousands of traps.We have the following devices on our network-Cisco 7206...

How to write output to file in flash

hi all experts.I want to monitor a specific link. Lets say when it goes down, i want to write the following to a file in flash called link_mon.txtlink down <show clock output>When it gets back uplink up <show clock output>I know how to write the appl...

Jonn cos by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 4.0 Discovery,

Hello,I have enabled PING and CDP for discovery, I ran a discovery and found swithes through CDP but i can't find firewall and branch routers through ICMP the seed devices for icmp module is the first devices (switch) which i added manually and it is...

adamgibs7 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 4.0 on Windows 2008 R2

HiI try to install LMS 4.0 on a window 2008 R2 X64 server. The windows 2008 media base is german. So i tried to find a language package for US English which is madatory for installation. No way. Even if the packages is called en-us it will be dispaly...

mchristen by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNMP inform request source-interface

Instead of using SNMP TRAPS I would like to use INFORM requests. When I receive TRAPS everything is working correcty. When I receive INFORM requests, the source interface is reported wrong.My config:snmp-server trap-source Loopback0snmp-server source...

Config T by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP SLA SNMP TRAP.

Hello.I'm using CiscoWorks IPM to configure SLA operation and reaction.I'm receiving SNMP trap but I need to add the Admin Tag ID to the values also.With actual configuration the tag is provided as an instance.Many thanks.Regards.Andrea

uninstalling CW LMS 3.2 fails

Hello,I tried to uninstall CW LMS 3.2 but after I got this message:Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is running. This locks processes and impedes installation. To avoid WMI conflicts, this Setup program will stop and immediately restart the WM...